The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, indeed! I hear it's discounts on fatpacks in the shop. A fatpack has the same huge amount of makeups and tans. I own some, so I think I pass until she has some new skins.

Here is one of the great updos from Exile subscribo. All colors, in 3 different hairstyles! Hurry before it's gone. I clicked all notices in past history, and don't remember what number this is hiding in. See how diffferent the Curio skin looks on a different shape.

The red gown (Liv-Glam) is from the New in 2013 hunt. http://newin2013hunt.tumblr.com/

PicMonkey Collage1 copy.jpg

• Like 1

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well folks, I am sorry to say I have to cancel the breakfast this Sunday the 13th. I have to give up my sim due to RL reasons.
:(
  Hopefully, things will work out and I can get some more land soon.

I am so sorry to hear that Sara!  Sigh!  Let me know when you can host in the future!

Peace!

Hello all! Great photos! Adorable soldiers, libraries that require whips, snow queens and French barns, and Saraya and Burc both have new hair :o There's been a little of everything in here since I looked in! 

My first SL friend preformed his third live concert this past Saturday and asked if I'd take pictures for him, here I am waiting for it to start, and another picture to prove I wasn't just admiring myself the whole time :matte-motes-big-grin:

@Dainialsconcert.png

Snapshot_104.png

You are so beautiful. I have no words to say how much I am amazed by all of you everytime I check this thread. You guys are wonderful! :heart:

Wont post my Hippiestock party ouftt otherwise it wouln't be a surprise, so just saying shhhhhhh under the bridge!!!! !'Btw, I host breakfast next Sunday at 8 AM SLT; all of you are wecome of course! (mpre than welcome; excpected!) Love you all.

Sara UC, Neal, Marianne, Burc, Kelli, oh gosh the list is endless!!! You make my day(s) here. Love you. :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Me and my new toy :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_004.png

And thanks to Neal for the recommendation of this sailboat..it is gorgeous
:)

Wow Sara, that's one HUGE toy you have here!!!! Great pic!
:D
:heart:

Lol yeah Val, is a lovely BIG toy..  decided to spoil myself a bit cause no one else will :smileylol: 

I miss you guys! :heart:

I've been in LA for the last couple weeks and the net in hotels is horrible, but I'll go back through posts tomorrow when I'm home. I just wanted to sneak in and ask-- Val, is it true you're having a breakfast tomorrow? Gail said you were but I wanted to check. :)

*hugs you all!"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.