The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

One thing I really missed since I had to leave my homestead was my barn and horses. I'm so glad I managed to find enough prims to rez it on my little land. :smileyhappy:

barn.jpg

I always loved your barn and animals..so glad you found the prims to set it up again :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

One thing I really missed since I had to leave my homestead was my barn and horses. I'm so glad I managed to find enough prims to rez it on my little land. :smileyhappy:

barn.jpg

I always loved your barn and animals..so glad you found the prims to set it up again
:)

I am glad too! :matte-motes-agape: :matte-motes-shocked:

Peace!

I wonder if this is the Curio skin "all" is talking about now? ;)

If you aren't familar with Curio, the short version is that her store has been closed for about 6 months due to a dispute over stolen skins. It's now settled, and a HUGE fatpack is sent out to her group to celebrate. It is all tans from pale to dark and makeups. I logged in both me and my alts so we could enjoy it. I got my alt a mini-makeover. She had no mesh stuff, so I got the pretty LeLutka hair (Under the xmas tree, you must be a group member with tag activated) and a cheap mesh outfit. Bandanna top, 50L, harem pants huge pack, and the really great promo harem pants for only 15L. Shoes and stuff she already had. I need to delete 80% or more og her invantory, it is stuff from 2007 there that's not going to be worn again.

And Exile has a big gift in their subscribo, but none of it was rigged mesh. But nice hair!

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

That sounds like the same pack of skins... 5 tones each with light and dark, freckled and non-freckled for each tone, in several make-up variations.  It adds up to dozens of separate skins (eta: about 178, I just tried counting them but I lost count here and there. There's a lot, OK?). However it came about, it's one of the best and most generous freebies I've ever received.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.