The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh UC, cant keep the tears from falling. It's overwerhelming. Thank you so much sweetie. I never felt something so strong in SL. Can you you imagine, I was playing on my swing and suddendly, hop, he was there! I feel blessed. Who said SL feelings were virtual? Get me this a§§§ hole profile, I have a few words to tell him/her, LOL!!!!! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I have no words. Ajja came back online tonight. He's on the way to remission of his cancer. OMG, I'm in tears of joy. Been waiting for this moment for over 6 months. Sorry to bug you, but need to share this. I've never felt so emotional.

ajja1.jpg

ajjja2.jpg

ajja3.jpg

ajja4.jpg

Hugs and Joy Val!  Give Ajja a hug from the Bowmans!

Peace!

Raven, Marianne, Coby, Sara! Thank you so much sweeties! Wow,, yes, it was overwhelming to see Ajja again yesterday after such a long time! Lol, I just woke up and had to pinch myself several times to be sure it was not just a dream! I know he is still very tired and has a long way to go before recovery and that things will never be quite the same as before, but here is, back and alive. All these prayers must have been heard somehow. :smileyhappy:

I am so grateful for your indefectible frienship and support! Lots of love to you all! :heart:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.