Ko, sorry for answering so late. Yes i'm hosting a breakfast this Sunday at 8:00 AM. No special dress code but some funny country dances will be available. 

So, now that Hippiestock is over, I can post here the outfit I wore yesterday. Someone had to be the Hell's Angel bad girl among all those hippies! :D

moto.jpg

moto2.jpg

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images

valerie Inshan wrote:

Ko, sorry for answering so late. Yes i'm hosting a breakfast this Sunday at 8:00 AM. No special dress code but some funny country dances will be available. 

So, now that Hippiestock is over, I can post here the outfit I wore yesterday. Someone had to be the Hell's Angel
bad girl 
among all those hippies!
:D

moto.jpg

moto2.jpg

Fantastic!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Love your new place Sara! Hopeyou dont mind I raided your fridge!
:P
:smileyhappy:

sara

Oh!  Another fridge to raid!  Where is it Sara!  HEHEH!

Peace!

Lol Hippie,  do feel free to go raid it, it is always stocked:smileylol:

Link is posted here so anyone can go and raid the fridge ;)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Love your new place Sara! Hopeyou dont mind I raided your fridge!
:P
:smileyhappy:

sara

Oh!  Another fridge to raid!  Where is it Sara!  HEHEH!

Peace!

Lol Hippie,  do feel free to go raid it, it is always stocked:smileylol:

Link is posted here so anyone can go and raid the fridge
;)

hmm lets see what could I make? Plenty to drink with Pepsi, Coke, and Sparkling water.

For food I see:

Bread, butter, pickles, vegatables, spagheti sause, and salad dressings. 

Pickles sandwich nope

Salad it is! 

lol

Was great to see the ones I saw at Hippiestock! :D  Val, you left before I had a chance to tell you how stunning you looked. I'm so glad you posted pictures of your outfit, but even the photos just don't do it justice! 

I haven't made it to see your house yet Saraya, I'm hoping to catch you at home when I come snoop ^,^ 

I love ninjas! Cuteness! 

This wound up looking kind of like a portrait lol, which seemed to fit with a vanity theme, so I'm posting it :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_128.png

Thank you UC! Yeah, this outfit from Boudoir really rocks! Not be worn everyday though. :D

What a lovely picture of yours, as usual! How could you not be vain with such a wonderful avatar? :smileyhappy:

I have opted for something much uncomplicated today, it's been a long time since I haven't posted a close up...

sepia.jpg

Thanks Val, I love your monochrome portrait. The standards are so high around here these days.

After venturing into the past, my next picture is from the future... probably one imagined in the 1980's. Sort of a tribute to Halo Jones.

jrock_sml.png

I was test driving a scooter recently.  The scooter was a bit wild one.  So on one tight curve I slid off the road and found myself at somebody's backyard.  Luckily nobody was at home, only this cute cat watching as I was checking the scooter and thinking how to get it back onto the road.

Snapshot_073b.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Cool shot, Coby!!!! Please tell me you aint rolling over this cat please?

Meanwhile; ending the day with a true vanity shot!

The cat is safe and unharmed. :cathappy:   Amazing inviting lighting in your room Val.

/me borrows a bit of Val's nail polish and mends the toe nail which had cracked slightly in the scooter mishap... merci.  thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-060.gif.jpg