The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Raven, Val and Saraya,,, Sexeh!!

Sexeh yourself!!! :D

It has been months since I didn't wear a new skin and new eyes. Well actually, it's not really a brand new skin, just the open lips version of my usual one. Plus green eyes instead of my good old "Russian Blue Eyes". I have been rather reluctant about this open lips fashion, but I felt like giving a try. Opinions (and critics) welcome!!!

skin1.jpg

@TK She looks stunning. 

@UT Beautiful and a great belt!  

@Valerie Wonderful as ususal.  That question I'll leave to the experts on here :)

Since this is the Vanity Thread, showing a couple of pictures from a fashion blog I'm now contributing too and also one I started myself called Pure Confidence so I can write about anything I want on SL.

My first blog is on if Fashion leads or Follows a feeling :).  Send me a PM or comment on the PureConfidence site if you want.

Unapologetic Fashion Blog      The editor also has a great article on clothes with moving textures which I've never seen in SL

Pure Confidence Blog              One I started for fun

Ok thats enough Vanity for the whole day!  lol  Have a great weekend all.

Neal Balancing.jpg

Neal on Balance Chair.jpg

Val you always look gorgeous. I don't know if you should listen to my opinion or not lol, cause I am more of an 'if it's not broke why fix it' type of girl lol. I'm not big on the open lip look usually, it kind of seems like they've got a cold and can't breath through their nose :smileylol:

So.. my opinion..  Don't change Val D= I love your russian blues and sexy hint of a pout.   :matte-motes-inlove:

Neal, great pics! And thanks for the blog link, we bought out that store with the 50L summer sale ^.^

I think I'm gonna change my profile pic again :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_018.png

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Raven, Val and Saraya,,, Sexeh!!

Sexeh yourself!!!
:D

It has been months since I didn't wear a new skin and new eyes. Well actually, it's not really a brand new skin, just the open lips version of my usual one. Plus green eyes instead of my good old "Russian Blue Eyes". I have been rather reluctant about this open lips fashion, but I felt like giving a try. Opinions (and critics) welcome!!!

skin1.jpg

I agree with UT on the change Val, the blue eyes and pout are such a good look on you, but either way you always look gorgeous :)

Just...wow to all of you for the lovely pics! So great to see!

Here's me, all dressed up for a romantic evening to celebrate my 5th rezzday. Unfortunately RL got in the way, but hey.....it is SL so I will dress up like this for Sy when he is online tomorrrow and we will celebrate anyway, so this is for you Sy Beck <3... :)

rezzday_dress.jpg

@UT  That is a beautfiul profile pic.  She looks amazing.

@Valerie Thank you

@Saraya  Looks at that picture while balancing on that chair in my tux,  almost falls in the water!  Stunning dress and nice house!

@Cato  I bet Sy was happy, nicely done and that necklace is really cool.

After a long sail at Blake Sea regions I stopped at Greenhouse where there was a nice hammock erected between two trees by the water.  Perfect place to relax with a good book to read.  Birds singing, waves hitting the shore.
Ahhh... mmm... what more one could wish for!  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Snapshot_107-pink-shorts.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

@ Coby, great picture and I love the photoshop enhancement! Nicely done!

Here I am with my grizzli buddies on a foggy morning. :smileyhappy:

Thanks valerie.

sLo_BigBearHug.gif

You'll be very safe with those kind of buddies. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Saraya Starr wrote:

You know I tried, I really did
;)
  But I could not get used to my new shape, so went back to the old one and kept the new skin , just looks more like me I guess :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_021.jpg

Gorgeous photo and gorgeous sexy shape Saraya. Don't change it! I've had my shape since 2006 with only a few minor tweaks in the intervening years. Lots of skin changes of course. :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.