The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Relaxing.png

Relaxing on my garden swing before heading out to party in my favourite gold party dress
:)

I can see you've learnt your good manners well, Nyll: a true lady NEVER sits crossing legs. This pic maybe needs a little adjustment: knees a little bit too wide open. Nah, kidding, you look lovely as always! :P:D

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

You know I tried, I really did
;)
  But I could not get used to my new shape, so went back to the old one and kept the new skin , just looks more like me I guess :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_021.jpg

Gorgeous photo and gorgeous sexy shape Saraya. Don't change it! I've had my shape since 2006 with only a few minor tweaks in the intervening years. Lots of skin changes of course. :smileyvery-happy:

Thankyou Nyll :)  I won't be changing it again :)  But as for skins..lol, those I have so many of and change to suit my mood :)

@Coby, thats a nice compisition and unique use of a CS filter.  cool

@Raven,  I'm always amazed at the time people put into SL to bring the experience to all of us. 

@Nim, Great shot for the venue.  Defanately she means business. Love the crazy hair for that venue.

@Valerie - I think the little bear likes your hair.  Thats a cute shot!

@Nyll - Great composition, and, a new twist on the 17th century chastity belt.  I think your safe haha.  Gold dress is a classic. Nice find.

@Saraya -  Nothing beats feeling good in your own skin :), well shape in this case.  Nice dress!

Pure Confidence Blog on SL

NealCrz wrote:

@Coby, thats a nice compisition and unique use of a CS filter.  cool

@Raven,  I'm always amazed at the time people put into SL to bring the experience to all of us. 

@Nim, Great shot for the venue.  Defanately she means business. Love the crazy hair for that venue.

@Valerie - I think the little bear likes your hair.  Thats a cute shot!

@Nyll - Great compisition, and, a new twist on the 17th century chastity belt.  I think your safe haha.  Gold dress is a classic. Nice find.

@Saraya -  Nothing beats feeling good in your own skin
, well shape in this case.  Nice dress!

So very true, I feel like Saraya again :)  lol.  And thanks :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

I can see you've learnt your good manners well, Nyll: a true lady NEVER sits crossing legs. This pic maybe needs a little adjustment: knees a little bit too wide open. Nah, kidding, you look lovely as always!
:P:D

lol val, you're right, my impropriety is shocking in that photo, my knees and legs should be together. (blushes furiously).  In my defence though, I was at the mercy of the pose maker so I shall send the link below to the creator and tell him he must change his poses to ones suitable for a lady. :smileyvery-happy:

http://www.virtue31.org/2012/02/how-to-sit-like-lady.html

Saraya Starr wrote:

Went to the Vintage fashion fair tonight, and as I slogged through the lag  I found this dress and I had to have it

Snapshot_032.jpg

That dress and hat look fabulous on you Saraya! :) Like you and Raven, I was at the Vintage Fair too yesterday but it was a struggle to get around with the lag.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Okay, from the advices I got here, here's a compromise: slighlty open lips and keeping mu Russian bue eyes. :smileyhappy:

LIPS.jpg

Gorgeous val. You're able to carry off the slightly parted lips look beautifully and being a blue-eyed blonded myself I'm all for blue eyes. :)

Just bought this new hairstyle from Truth yesterday. Comes with an optional fringe (why do Americans call them bangs?) but I think prefer it without the fringe. Which do you think is nicest?

....and yes val, I know a lady should not go around with the strap of her top undone! :smileyvery-happy:?

Edit: oops, the bangs knocked off my eyelashes in second photo!

New hairstyle2.png

New hairstyle with fringe.png

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

....and yes val, I know a lady should not go around with the strap of her top undone! :smileyvery-happy:?

I didn't say a word! I didn't even blink! :D

I'm right with you on the first version, Nyll: without the fringe looks way much more cute, it enhances perfectly your lovely blonde person! You get my vote on this one. :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

I didn't say a word! I didn't even blink!
:D

I'm right with you on the first version, Nyll: without the fringe looks way much more cute, it enhances perfectly your lovely blonde person! You get my vote on this one. :heart:

Haha :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the vote without fringe val, I'll wear it that way. :heart:

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

I didn't say a word! I didn't even blink!
:D

Haha :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the vote without fringe val, I'll wear it that way. :heart:

Too bad I haven't seen this pretty girl in the Summer Photo Contest, you would have had my voice and kudos! :matte-motes-kiss:

I saw this gorgeous red dress a few days ago but was a little nervous of the sculpty top. Anyway, I was inworld today at the shopping sim where she sells her fashion (she doesnt sell on Marketplace) and plumped for it after some more soul searching. As I suspected, I had to reduce my boob size quite a bit to get the sculpty top to fit right but all the prim parts are fully mod so while it took a while to get the outfit to fit perfectly, it wasn't difficult.

Had to run around after the white peacock as he was on a path and would only open his feathers every so often! :smileyvery-happy:

Red Dress1.png

Red Dress3.png

Wow it took me several minutes to scroll though all that I have missed over the past few weeks!  Welcome Nyll!

I loved the glasses photos.  Last Saturday, I attended an event where we had to dress for 'School Days'.  I added glasses and the photo looks like:

Willowdale 4 Aug 2012_001 jpeg.jpg

Today, I decided to use some new poses on a rooftop and they came out looking like:

Ooot 7 Aug 2012_001 jpeg.jpg

Ooot 7 Aug 2012_003 jpeg.jpg

Ooot 7 Aug 2012_004 jpeg.jpg

I so love all the pics in this thread, wonderful to see the different styles and gorgeous avatars!

Tonight I hopped on Sy's back, as it was his turn to find something cool to explore..:P We ended up in a pub (oh, duh...is he a Brit or what?) but I think this pic shows us...how we usually are when we are together!

Kee_walking_honey_001.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.