The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Nyll great shot in the red dress with the white bird.  

@Valerie Looking so relaxed in I'm betting one of your 20 different summer homes.

@Venus cool glasses and nice shot

@Cato Another stunning photo!

@Saraya - Beautiful scenery and beautiful girl, nicley done.

Amazing pictures Venus, Nyll, Cato and Saraya!

@ Neal, I don't have as much houses as you think, but having a homestead allows me to change the landscape about 4 times a year according to the seasons. It's currently summer but I am so fed up with tropical decor I'd rather have a northern beach. The sim has public access enabled, btw. (Just beware of the parrot if you come close to the boat house) :smileyhappy:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Va+Pou/128/128/0/

va pou.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

It's quite the quiet night on SL for me, not one friend is on, so being bored, I redid my sim yet again
;)

Here I am swinging along, trying to keep my balance and not fall..lol 
:)

Snapshot_034.jpg

I loooove that dress!

You have such a determined look on your face.:matte-motes-oh-rly:

Thanks for the welcome Venus! Can't believe it took me 499 pages before I added some photos but better late than never!  Great shots and the glasses are so cool!

Great shots Cato and Saraya!

Val, if you want a Northern beach, how about recreating the beach at Cannes, I could do with a holiday back there as we've had a miserable summer in Ireland! :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Amazing pictures Venus, Nyll, Cato and Saraya!

@ Neal, I don't have as much houses as you think, but having a homestead allows me to change the landscape about 4 times a year according to the seasons. It's currently summer but I am so fed up with tropical decor I'd rather have a northern beach. The sim has public access enabled, btw. (Just beware of the parrot if you come close to the boat house) :smileyhappy:

va pou.jpg

It's a beautiful place Val, and I love that surround :)  I hear you about the tropical decor, I had my homestead done up that way for about a day before I changed it back yesterday to what I really like , which is all the trees and beautiful grass.  And today I will no doubt take down the beach house and put up another one more suited to the environment :smileyvery-happy: 

I think I will come visit your place soon, and I will be very careful of your parrot  :smileyvery-happy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

It's quite the quiet night on SL for me, not one friend is on, so being bored, I redid my sim yet again
;)

Snapshot_034.jpg

I loooove that dress!

Thanks Raven, it is one of my favorites. :)

Yes guess she does have a determined look, she doesn't want anymore broken bones ;)

(Lol, in RL yesterday I had a run in with a stack of trays in my hall and broke my baby toe, not a fun day at all ;) )

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Val, if you want a Northern beach, how about recreating the beach at Cannes, I could do with a holiday back there as we've had a miserable summer in Ireland! :smileyvery-happy:

Will that do Nyll? Along with the imperial suite at the Carlton of course! (US$20,000/night) :D

carlton.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

I think I will come visit your place soon, and I will be very careful of your parrot  :smileyvery-happy:

You are most welcome anytime Saraya! The parrot is not dangerous, he's just a bit (a lot!) too talkative once you start a conversation with him. :P

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

;)

Snapshot_034.jpg

I loooove that dress!

Thanks Raven, it is one of my favorites.

Yes guess she does have a determined look, she doesn't want anymore broken bones
;)

(Lol, in RL yesterday I had a run in with a stack of trays in my hall and broke my baby toe, not a fun day at all
;)
)

Oh ouch. There's nothing they can do for a broken toe is there?

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

You are most welcome anytime Saraya! The parrot is not dangerous, he's just a bit (a lot!) too talkative once you start a conversation with him.
:P

Thanks Val :)  And I will remember that about the parrot ;)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Either casual or formal, I just love your new look Nyll, and the new badge too, matching dress and red pin, wow, classy! :smileyhappy:

Thanks Val :) Yes, colour coordinated badge now :smileyvery-happy:

Just wish I could get rid of the grey rectangle pre-defined style but I think I have to install Firefox and Firebug to do this according to Suella's badge tutorial so I probably won't bother.

Visited an Alice in Wonderland ride today at Black Pearl Amusement Park. The ride itself is usually broken and is only restarted once a week according to a notice but I was able to walk through it followed around by some newbie guy who I eventually had to tell to get lost. as he wouldn't leave me alone :smileyvery-happy:

The Mad Hatter

Me & the Mad Hatter.png

Teddy Bear

Me & my teddy bear2.png

Gizza Poppy Red.png

Gizza Poppy Red

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

I was able to walk through it followed around by some newbie guy who I eventually had to tell to get lost. as he wouldn't leave me alone :smileyvery-happy:

Frankly Nyll, this doesn't surprise me at all. Look at yourself, pretty one! (cute teddy, btw) :smileyhappy:

Lovely photos val! :)

You have a veritable menagerie on your homestead now, kittens, dogs, horses and a talking parrot! The horses look very happy and contented! :smileyvery-happy:

I had a parrot years ago that sounded like a seagull so he went back into my inventory very soon after buying! :smileyvery-happy: Every bird then seemed to sound like a gull lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.