The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The past couple weeks for Saraya have been pretty bad which made me seriously think of leaving SL altogether, but today after talking to a couple very good friends, they convinced me to stay, and on deciding to stay I also decided on a complete new look for Saraya..new skin and new shape. :)  So here is the new and improved me :)

Snapshot_003.jpg

Skin and shape are called Sia by League :)

NealCrz wrote:

And I can relate to that!   Completely re-did my profile putting up kryptonite
:)
so I'll be good!
.    great shot Saraya.

@UT really nice your pics get better and better.

Thanks Neal :)

OK folks..found another shape I like..lol  this is the first one

Snapshot_003.jpg

And this is the new one.. need opinions please ;)

Snapshot_004.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

And I can relate to that!   Completely re-did my profile putting up kryptonite
so I'll be good!
.    great shot Saraya.

@UT really nice your pics get better and better.

Thanks Neal

OK folks..found another shape I like..lol  this is the first one

Snapshot_003.jpg

And this is the new one.. need opinions please
;)

Snapshot_004.jpg

Why would you want to leave? :(

You look good, but I think your old shape has a really unique face.

Ok, a guys view but girls listening to guys about fashion can be hazordous :).  I think the first shape has softer eyes and a pleasent approachable, though very subtle, smile.  In the second the eyebrows seem tense a little bit.

By the way what happened to the other guys on this forum? lol

Ok, sometimes the bad guys just don't care how much we try to be good neighbors and you have to call in the calvary.  Neal getting ready to saddle up and be on point protecting those that believe in liberty and the purusit of happiness.  

Snapshot _ DOR5 Airfield, Aircraft Targets Area, Combat, Red Al2.jpg

UncommonTruth wrote:

:smileyvery-happy: I wasn't clear I guess lol, I love
looking
at black and whites, I haven't even tried taking one :smileysurprised:

Here was another empty sim that just seemed like a good photo op =D

LOL!  Im pretty sure you would be fabulous in black/white, looking at your pictures thus far.  You take some awesome snapshots already- Like the empty sim picture... Its gorgeous! :matte-motes-smitten:

Hey There Saraya!  Thank you so much...Will do.  I overlooked the name of it in your previous post -Oops- but I will check it out.  :matte-motes-wink:

Congrats on the new change!  Im glad you decided to stay.  Afterall, SL is what you make of it!  I really do like both shapes on the beautiful skin you chose. 

The first one would be a complete change for you and she screams fashionista to me.  The second one has a more softer look...she is similar to your current look.  :matte-motes-smile:

TK~

Saraya, hun, you looking stunning either ways but I am with Uncommon on this one. I am glad you didn't leave. You are a star in this thread (and in others such as the Oscars... :smileywink:)

I didn't change my shape and skin but finally decided to forget high heels for the summer. Flats are way more convenient on the beach! :D

flats.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya, hun, you looking stunning either ways but I am with Uncommon on this one. I am glad you didn't leave. You are a star in this thread (and in others such as the Oscars... :smileywink:)

I didn't change my shape and skin but finally decided to forget high heels for the summer. Flats are way more convenient on the beach!
:D

flats.jpg

Aww, thanks Val, as always you say the nicest things :) :heart:    And as for her look, I am going with the top shape, Neal is right on that, she looks softer somehow with a nice hint of a smile.  The second one, the more I stare at it, it looks like she is gonna haul off and hit someone  :smileyvery-happy:

Lovely pic Val, you look quite content, the pic makes me wonder what you are thinking :)

@Saraya:  Got any extra? looks yum :).  Great shot and beautiful outfit.  Being from Miami, I love that look

What does that tat mean? 

@Valerie This goes underneath topics of things only a lady would know....... "A Hermès "Kelly" bag, wow!  lol

Nice shot too.  Looks like a dream land.

@Cato nice picture,  the glasses are fun!  Adding color and cheer to those around you :).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.