The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lovely Val. I want to stretch out there too and watch the light playing through the trees. Or maybe just nap, either sounds good :smileyvery-happy: If I ever have a club, you're the first invite lol.

Saraya, so cute! Hot secretary methinks :matte-motes-smitten:

TK that hair suits you! It's sooooo pretty! I demo'd from there recently, the reds didn't look right on me :smileysad: was sad.. cause I love the hair.

Runs off to check out the lingerie Caity showed so well... and stalk her blog for other tidbits

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well I got those glass UT linked in her post.. I love them :smileyvery-happy:  

Snapshot_008.jpg

These glasses look fantastic on you too Saraya! UT and you should create a group! I'd be happy to join.
:D

Feeling just too lazy today... Cross posting from the summer contest is my best friend. :smileyhappy:

provence.jpg

Lol Val thanks, yeah we should start a club and calll it Hot Girls in Glasses  :smileylol:

@Cato  Now your thought reminds me of how it was, ".....did not  allow boys and their toys near my precious Barbie" Yes things do change you girls added curves making it not fair!!!  lol

@Kelli Thats  a lovely shot

@Saraya  That shape really does look nice.  Nice find :)

@TK that is nice hair.  I was getting really skeptical of mesh on avatars.  Thats a nice find.

@Valerie - Thats a lovely dress and the surrounding colors and shading makes it a special shot.

SINCE everyone is buying glasses, I thought I could help you out in testing the quality of them. lol :)  Neal getting ready for a nice evening out.

Neal Shower.jpg

NealCrz wrote:

@Cato  Now your thought reminds me of how it was, ".....
did not  allow boys and their toys near my precious Barbie" Yes things do change you girls added curves making it not fair!!!  lol

@Saraya  That shape really does look nice.  Nice find
:)

@TK that is nice hair.  I was getting really skeptical of mesh on avatars.  Thats a nice find.

@Valerie - Thats a lovely dress and the surrounding colors and shading makes it a special shot.

SINCE everyone is buying glasses, I thought I could help you out in testing the quality of them. lol
 Neal getting ready for a nice evening out.

Neal Shower.jpg

Why thank you Neal :P

NealCrz wrote:

@Cato  Now your thought reminds me of how it was, ".....
did not  allow boys and their toys near my precious Barbie" Yes things do change you girls added curves making it not fair!!!  lol

@Saraya  That shape really does look nice.  Nice find

SINCE everyone is buying glasses, I thought I could help you out in testing the quality of them. lol
 Neal getting ready for a nice evening out.

Neal Shower.jpg

Why thankyou Neal, you are too kind :)    /me puts on her glasses, blinks a few times and wipes the fog off of them..  they don't seem to be working...

:smileylol:

Big Smile, Glad someone saw the humor in that photo :smileyvery-happy:  (Yes i did change the lighting to keep it PG :))

@Saraya  Great shots and the lighting coming through the trees is awesome.   Those settings are in the DOF tab?

@Valerie: Your house must be a work of art.  That throw I took a double take on it looks so real.  Nice flowers.  When is the forum party in your amazing home or is that homes? lol

@Cato Nicely done and loved the size of that image.

Love all the imagery :)

TKAELA wrote:

@ Kelli ~ That is a very interesting lighthouse. Ive seen many, but not like yours.  Are you completely surrounded by water?  Nice Pic Btw!

For reference:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/OLD-WOODEN-LIGHTHOUSE-Complete-with-accessories/3675940

(The creator is super-nice too, after I reviewed it she invited me over to comment on one of her new builds)

About half the sim I'm on is under about 20m of water; I just have a small triangular parcel in one corner. The shore opposite is built on with the usual variety of mainland, but I have a Linden channel running across the long edge of my parcel. The space behind me off-sim is void, so I have unlimited ocean views in that direction.

NealCrz wrote:

Big Smile, Glad someone saw the humor in that photo :smileyvery-happy:  (Yes i did change the lighting to keep it PG
)

@Saraya  Great shots and the lighting coming through the trees is awesome.   Those settings are in the DOF tab?

@Valerie: Your house must be a work of art.  That throw I took a double take on it looks so real.  Nice flowers.  When is the forum party in your amazing home or is that homes? lol

@Cato Nicely done and loved the size of that image.

Love all the imagery

Lol, ya know Neal, my glasses are still fogged from looking at that pic ;) :smileyvery-happy:

And yes, the settings are in that tab, and I used the windlight sky Oriental Delight 2 to get the look :)

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Here's my nerdy glasses. Decided to combine it with sort of a librarian/school girl look.
lunapic_134393461113232_1.jpg

Damn Raven , quite the little schoolgirl
;)

This means I may have to break out my Japanese schoolgirl outfit now :smileylol:

Go for it!
:D

Lol, well here goes, but this is probably not what ya all were expecting ;)  Not every schoolgirl goes around with a Katana strapped to her back ;)

Snapshot_034.png

@ UC ~ Tyvm Sweets! :matte-motes-smitten: I am thrilled for my first time trying it out.  Aww! Have you tried other colors in her color chart?   The red you are looking for may be under another category... Like OrangeBrown...Kinda weird I know..but give it a try if you havent already.

@ Neal ~ Tyvm! Its always good to get a male's opinion as well. :matte-motes-wink: I can relate to the skeptism, because I felt the exact same way.  I still havent tried the mesh apparel...but eventually I will. 

@ Cato ~ Good for you!  Love the freckles...hehe...Nice!

@ Kelli ~ Ty for sharing! Wow! Only 100L for Copy/Mod...plus accessories! Its hard to visualize the surrounding mainland by the pic you took.  Awesome!

** Lovely Pics Ladies! You make me want to join the eyewear/book club! Ill catch up on the next go round :matte-motes-smitten:

*** Oops! Sorry Neal! I didnt have my glasses on (lol) ...Nice Pic!  

I love relaxing on a pile of pillows! ...and Yes I do the same in RL too :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

tkpurple.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.