The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Steak and saussages for a dolphin? Maybe that's why he seems to be jumping away!
:D

Anyway you look gorgeous as always Saraya! :smileyhappy:

Lol Val, yes he seemed to have smelled the food and he made so much noise that I had to share :smileyvery-happy:

And thanks Val you are always so kind :)

NealCrz wrote:

@Saraya:  Got any extra? looks yum
:)
.  Great shot and beautiful outfit.  Being from Miami, I love that look

What does that tat mean? 

@Valerie This goes underneath topics of things only a lady would know....... "A Hermès "Kelly" bag, wow!  lol

Nice shot too.  Looks like a dream land.

@Cato nice picture,  the glasses are fun!  Adding color and cheer to those around you
:)

Lol  Neal, yes plenty to go around :)  And thanks it is one of my favorite outfits that I have, I love it so much I have it in 3 colors..lol :smileytongue:

Oh and that tatt means Love :)

Gorgeous theater! Great job capturing the feel of the place =D

Caity's shots all look like they're supposed to have full outfit descriptions and be plastered all over ads and blogs. (:smileysurprised: runs back to check if there's a link I've overlooked)

Saraya you look lovely. Especially love the boat pic!   /me grabs Neal and points excitedly "Look! Gorgeous girl on a boat! Two of your favorite things!"

I just wanted to show off these adorable almost free mesh glasses from mad mesh. Along with a couple of other almost free pairs I've found, they're my new favorite accessory!   (link for the glasses if anyone wants em ^.^ https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mesh-Nerd-Glasses-in-several-colors-plain-checkered/3301853 )

Snapshot_008.png

UncommonTruth wrote:

Gorgeous theater! Great job capturing the feel of the place =D

Caity's shots all look like they're supposed to have full outfit descriptions and be plastered all over ads and blogs. (:smileysurprised: runs back to check if there's a link I've overlooked)

Saraya you look lovely. Especially love the boat pic!   /me grabs Neal and points excitedly "Look! Gorgeous girl on a boat! Two of your favorite things!"

I just wanted to show off these adorable almost free mesh glasses from mad mesh. Along with a couple of other almost free pairs I've found, they're my new favorite accessory!   (link for the glasses if anyone wants em ^.^
)

Snapshot_008.png

Thanks UT :) And I just love those glasses on you..may get a pair for myself :)  Lol, that comment to Neal made me spit out my drink ;)   /me wipes up lemonade from my desk ;)

You girls all look so amazing with great photos.  I think the guys have all but given up except for "oggling" because of how cool these shots are getting.

Im laughing because I didnt quite know the spelling of oggling not being an everyday word.    Well when I looked it up using a google search this was the first one that came up.   http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oggling   

Only putting the link not what Google pulled up as to not offend anyone lol.  Not exactly what i had in mind but tooo funny to not mention.

@Saraya,  thanks now I have to bbq after work! :).  I bought a rl shirt in China that had the symbol of Love on the front.

@Valerie,  that place is dramatic and beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

@UT really nice shot and the sweater is cool too.  

I feel ripped off as I bought that exact same boat and it didnt come with a girl.  Protesting the creator!

UncommonTruth wrote:

Ah yes, well....LOL.

I make these pics for my profile feed, usually daily and call them: My Look of The Day, I always include all creators/shops of what I am wearing. I will post links to my feed in future, in case someone is interested in where I get my stuff, I am always happy to share my finds ;)

My snapshots are not ads and not used in blogs, it;'s just me playing dress up Barbie!

@cato saying......"it;'s just me playing dress up Barbie!"

O

M

G

Now I get it!  This is revenge for us not playing barbies with you girls when we were little.  Hey trucks were cooler than girls back then.    Secondlife Version 1.0.

tonka barbie.jpeg

NealCrz wrote:

@cato saying......"
it;'s just me playing dress up Barbie!"

O

M

G

Now I get it!  This is revenge for us not playing barbies with you girls when we were little.  Hey trucks were cooler than girls back then.    Secondlife Version 1.0.

I, for one, even as a lil Caity..did not  allow boys and their toys near my precious Barbie.

These days..well, ehhehe, times change....LOL

So I turn my back on this thread for five minutes, and there are 30 new posts. You guys have been busy. So much awesome work.

I moved house today: sold the parcel I've had for about 4 years and grabbed a new bit of land the same size some where more interesting. I say land, but...

lighthouse.png

...looks like someone left the taps running.

I realise it's a huge SL cliche to live in a lighthouse, but it was so pretty and great value. It'll do me until I have a better idea. The area really is that empty, by the way; even though it's a tiny bit of land I have a Linden waterway this side of it and off-sim 'space' behind it. The view the other way isn't as nice, but I'm happy to get this much.

(OK, not a vanity post per se, but I can be vain about things other than my clothes.)

@ Caitlyn ~ Love the B/W Photo!  I like how the shadow overcast the both of you. Great Pic!

@ Neal ~ Ok, you are taking me back to those special moments of fun with my Barbies - No boys or Monster Trucks Allowed (lol)!

@ Saraya ~ Nice Eyewear! Love your new look!

@ Kelli ~ That is a very interesting lighthouse. Ive seen many, but not like yours.  Are you completely surrounded by water?  Nice Pic Btw!

*This is my very first time trying Mesh hair from Dela.  Ive been reluctant in trying Mesh Hair since it first came out, but after wearing this lovely style... I decided to definately buy more.  However, I do miss the way the hair flows (like blowing in the wind)...one of my fav perks.  :matte-motes-nerdy:

tkhairfrontview.pngtkhairsideview.pngtkhairstanding.png

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well I got those glass UT linked in her post.. I love them :smileyvery-happy:  

Snapshot_008.jpg

These glasses look fantastic on you too Saraya! UT and you should create a group! I'd be happy to join. :D

Feeling just too lazy today... Cross posting from the summer contest is my best friend. :smileyhappy:

provence.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.