The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

At a friends Gallery show tonight...

Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress! Hem, wait, let me see... Think I've seen this dress before...
:D

Lol, omg  Val :smileyvery-happy:  Well you know what they say, great minds think alike..err or is that dress alike?
;)
:smileylol:

But anyways, saw this dress on MP , same maker of the Pareo outfits I wear..looked so romantic that I just had to have it
:)

:D

The funny thing about that dress is that I can't remember the name to wear it again. Will have to review my order summary on the MP (unless YOU remember better than me
:P
)

Lol ;)  The name of the dress is *Connors* Spring Dress OldRose  :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Trying some country dances in the barn.

barn-dancing.jpg

... untill dawn! :smileyhappy:

barn-dancing2.jpg

Barn dancing every night at val's place :smileyvery-happy: Gorgeous photos val!

Love the light streaming through the barn, the depth of field used and your beautiful self dancing. :) You have a wonderful homestead there val. :heart:

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

DeadHead Nim_001.jpg

..hanging out at Dark Star, tossing back some Jack..When is that dang concert going to start???

Great rock band and you've captured the mood perfectly! Hope you didn't pass out from too much Tennessee Whiskey before you got to the concert! :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you Nyll. I love my homestead more than anything else in SL. Redoing the decor along with the seasons's changes has always been a thrill. In one month or so, I will be setting the Autum landscape. Lol, I look forward to this so much. Another good reason to spend Lindens, yay!:D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.