The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Welcome to the forums and the thread TK, great photos!

ETA~ ummm... k didn't see your register date.. but welcome to the forums anyways :smileyvery-happy:

Awww...Ty so much...you are so very sweet.  Your picture is gorgeous as well.  I love the hair btw! Hehe..I've been registered since 11/2011, but its ok...I appreciate the kind greeting. :matte-motes-smitten:

TK Very Feminine in Roll the Diice

Sara Looks like a beautiful Sim Love Waterfalls

UT  Gorgeous! as usual

Been a while, I guess this is the "Vanity Thread" lol.   Last shot feels too much so :).  Love my new home, all custom textures I found or UT gave me lol,  as my new home gets a little better each day.  The sound changes as I go from the ocean kissing the beach to the back where the waterfalls fall by the Hot Tub in the wrap around porch.  One with Neal taking a nap upstairs to the sound of the water.  Love all the beuaty of SL.

Neal Front of house.jpg

Neal on Porch_001.jpg

NealCRZ home front window.jpg

Neal on Porch_002.jpg

NealCRZ Jacuzzi_001.jpg

NealCrz wrote:

TK Very Feminine in Roll the Diice

Sara Looks like a beautiful Sim Love Waterfalls

UT  Gorgeous! as usual

Been a while, I guess this is the "Vanity Thread" lol.   Last shot feels too much so
:)
.  Love my new home, all custom textures I found or UT gave me lol,  as my new home gets a little better each day.  The sound changes as I go from the ocean kissing the beach to the back where the waterfalls fall by the Hot Tub in the wrap around porch.  One with Neal taking a nap upstairs to the sound of the water.  Love all the beuaty of SL.

Ty Neal for the reply :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:  Your home is very nicely done...It appears soooo serene.  I can definately relate to your take on the beauty of SL...I feel the exact same way. :matte-motes-wink:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Gorgeous!!! I love b/w too, and your photo and ava both are just classic and stunning. Nicely done!

@Neal, looks like you found time to enjoy your hot tub ^.^ Your place is looking good =)

Ty so much Tru for the compliment.  You're a sweetheart.  I would love to see a snapshot of your b/w photography too :matte-motes-wink:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Here I am sitting and chatting with some newfound friends at Alirium :matte-motes-smitten:. 

Snapshot_002.JPG

I have heard so much about this place, I decided it was time to explore it
:)

Aww...so very sweet... Can you provide a lm please... I love to explore also. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.