The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Some cool pics, love the venue shots.

@Nyll, Amazing shots, reminds me of RedQueen's hair.

@Nim- Is that the sun up when you got in? haha

@Valerie - That second barn shot has such soft tones.  Love that one.

Finally found a place, DURA,  that makes guy hair that it detailed (and girls stuff too) but agonizing over hair.  So glad i dont go change as often as you ladies do, i'd give up. haha

Great shots, keep it up :)

NealCrz wrote:

Some cool pics, love the venue shots.

@Nyll, Amazing shots, reminds me of RedQueen's hair.

@Nim- Is that the sun up when you got in? haha

@Valerie - That second barn shot has such soft tones.  Love that one.

Finally found a place, DURA,  that makes guy hair that it detailed (and girls stuff too) but agonizing over hair.  So glad i dont go change as often as you ladies do, i'd give up. haha

Great shots, keep it up
:)

Hey, Neal.. It was almost 2 pm the next day when Dead Head Nim got home. It's so easy to get lost at Grateful Dead concerts!

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

DeadHead Nim_001.jpg

..hanging out at Dark Star, tossing back some Jack..When is that dang concert going to start???

Great rock band and you've captured the mood perfectly! Hope you didn't pass out from too much Tennessee Whiskey before you got to the concert! :smileyvery-happy:

@Nyll.. Thanks, Nyll.. I didn't pass out, but, I was ripped and roarin' by time the concert started! :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Thanks for all the feedback.  I was mixed on it because I finally found a creator that spent some real time on guys hair.  The strands are so fine, Ive never seen anything like it, but does'nt feel like Neal so back to blonde, haha.  Prolly bad form to dig up an old photo but this probably defines Neal.

Neal Motorcycle_004.jpg

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Well, after a little discussion here
 I bought the Second Life page mesh bikini this morning and this is it. Took a little body sculpture :smileyvery-happy: to fit right but it is a lovely bikini.

Bikini.png

Nyll, tortoring us guys, no fair. ha, Shows how Mesh can really be awesome. 

NealCrz wrote:

Thanks for all the feedback.  I was mixed on it because I finally found a creator that spent some real time on guys hair.  The strands are so fine, Ive never seen anything like it, but does'nt feel like Neal so back to blonde, haha.  Prolly bad form to dig up an old photo but this probably defines Neal.

Neal Motorcycle_004.jpg

Approves!

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Well, after a little discussion here
 I bought the Second Life page mesh bikini this morning and this is it. Took a little body sculpture :smileyvery-happy: to fit right but it is a lovely bikini.

Bikini.png

Very pretty! You are cuter than the original.

NealCrz wrote:

Neal Motorcycle_004.jpg

That's ok Neal, we forgive you ;)

/me takes off her glasses and wipes away the fog..damn things never seem to work right !

But seriously, really is a good look on you :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.