Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

@Isoldel - thanks!!

@Uncommon - gotta keep up on things :smileytongue:

@Wildcat - As always...lovely

@Wicked - Nice, um....antlers :smileywink:

@Argus - loving the "Carmen" look

@Ian - What can I say?...even with a red nose, you're irresistible :heart:

:smileysurprised: Kylie! You kissed Santa??? Isn't his beard too itchy? Anyway you'll sure get plenty of gifts lovely as you are! That's a very cute picture! 

Lol you must take notes to remember who to reply to! Or, your memory is waaay better than mine ^^  Great shots all, I'm thinking I need to be thinking more christmasy. Couldn't resist getting a few pics of my jester suit last night :smileyhappy:

Snapshot_013.pngSnapshot_002 (2).png

Great shots and outfit Uncommon! Lol, this hat looks really cute on you. :smileyhappy:

I got new flexi hair (and new winter cabin too..."What Next" of course, what else!)

Val1.jpg

One last post for the year.

Taken at Kingdom of Sand. Cool roleplaying place... but most of them couldn't interpret the arabic words written on my tattoo.

KoS_013.jpg

Great shots, everyone!

Kylie:  Is that Santa one who has appeared on these pages?  Hummm?

UT:  Love the costume!

Raven:  Indeed, you look classy.

Val:  Nice new hair!  You wear 'winter' well.

Wildcat:  Awesome shots!  I sometimes wish people would upturn the lips a bit..so many unhappy looking faces!

Willow:  Nice use of windlight in that sim and you look wonderful!

Just checking out the Premium winter sims...

venus vanity94_003.jpg

<thread jack>

My apologies for this thread jack but I had a question about something that was puzzling me and this seemed the most appropriate place to ask. 

While I rarely post comments to this thread I do check it daily, admiring the many looks I see here.  And I know you all want to look your best.

So what is puzzling me is the lack of interest in this thread I started about the "New Improved Avatar."  Or at least that is my perception from the lack of responses. 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/The-New-Improved-Avatar-Mesh/m-p/1295273#M13919

While at the moment it appears that LL has no interest in Avatar 2.0, http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Avatar_2.0 , I do find it interesting that a Linden has been assigned to the corresponding JIRA, https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SH-2761?

So I am curious if no one saw this thread, or if they just had no comments, etc.

Again, my apologies for the thread jack.

</end thread jack>