The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

/me sees Wicked's pic and wonders whether slipping into a Christmas baby-doll outfit is the key to enticing Santa into

his chimney.

well its worth a shot Ian.. slip into one and see
;)

@ Valerie.. thank you.. and you look lovely as always

Wiki

hehe, don't give him any ideas :matte-motes-tongue:

As always, wonderful pics everyone!!

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

/me sees Wicked's pic and wonders whether slipping into a Christmas baby-doll outfit is the key to enticing Santa into

his chimney.

well its worth a shot Ian.. slip into one and see
;)

@ Valerie.. thank you.. and you look lovely as always

Wiki

hehe, don't give him any ideas :matte-motes-tongue:

As always, wonderful pics everyone!!

lol.. I just wanted to see a pic of that ;)

Wiki

If you seek a specific style at Truth and, like me, you stand in one place and run your cursor over vendor names, the style name is Lauren in the short hair (obviously!) section of the shop.  Happy shopping!

@Wiki, welcome back with another festive photo.

@Val:  Lovely as always. It is coold here this morning and I could use something to snuggle up in.

@UT:  Nice shot!

@Wildcat:  All I can say is *meows*!

Everyone, keep posting!

LOL thanks ^^ All you really need is an overcoat and underwear, all those middle layers are just unnecessary:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: 

Beautiful photo Venus! My list of places to visit is getting to long to ever complete :matte-motes-little-laugh:

ETA- Thats a cool look Wildcat, I love her pants! Mesh?

Thank you Ceka!

The dress is rigged and comes in several sizes.  Pick the one that is the closest fit and tweak your shape (for this dress, I picked the small size and did not have to do anything to my shape--yay).  The boots are the same way, several sizes.  There are a number of SL designers who have agreed to make clothing to the same set of sizes.  While an item may not fit exactly each time, with just one or two small tweaks, it will.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Thank you Ceka!

The dress is rigged and comes in several sizes.  Pick the one that is the closest fit and tweak your shape (for this dress, I picked the small size and did not have to do anything to my shape--yay).  The boots are the same way, several sizes.  There are a number of SL designers who have agreed to make clothing to the same set of sizes.  While an item may not fit exactly each time, with just one or two small tweaks, it will.

ya i have a bunch of mesh stuff now myself..i just get excited with all that i see from it and how amazing it feels that we have things that not only look great but also move with us =)

i've been fortunate that  everything has fit nicely so far..and most things have a few sizes..i don't know if this is a good thing or not..but mostly the smalls have fit me best..

some medium sizes also =)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.