The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOL Wildcat. "Throwing up grass: through this painful feeding and purging process, cats prepare their minds and bodies for combat."

What's more frightening is that you don't seem adversely affected by water. :smileyindifferent:

I don't do scary or sexy well, but I can do a mean hand-plant.

handplant.jpg

This second photo was supposed to be a sort of "sending good vibes to the universe" pose and not an attempt to sacrifice myself to fireflies. Although maybe they're the same thing?

air mail.jpg

Aww thank you, Perrie. :} I really don't remember what settings I had on; my graphics aren't the best so I usually have to rely on flipping through my shortlist of windlight presets and then Photoshopping. I'm certain it's just one of the sunrise settings pre-installed in Firestorm and not one I downloaded and installed though. Here's the unedited version without textures:

original.jpg

In the last few months I have had fun trying on different characters to see how they feel.  Still feel best in jeans, but it IS fun to play around a little.

original_4f0d44f899092c0106000001.jpg

original_4f0d458625c6dd04d5000001.jpg

When I pull these off of my feed they are .png files.  Does anyone know a way to make them jpeg instead, or will I just have to change the format myself each time?

Thanks

Catching the morning sun on my 'watchtower'. Image straight out of the camera, other than white balance and cropping.

treehouse2.png

Visiting Deshima sim for some shopping (the outfit makes more sense here!). A little more work on this one... some vignetting of the background to bring my av out more.

scifi.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.