The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kascha Matova wrote:

But as you can see, there is a really serious problem with the lighting on the textures. Now my face appears to have a really strong facelight applied, but the body is completely left out, and it never looks even passable except during broad daylight.

There is option in the HUD for the head: Full bright ON/OFF.

As you have noticed with full bright ON the head looks ok only in full daylight. To not be like a lighthouse in darker places just turn the full bright OFF from the head via the head HUD.

Coby Foden wrote:

Kascha Matova wrote:

But as you can see, there is a really serious problem with the lighting on the textures. Now my face appears to have a really strong facelight applied, but the body is completely left out, and it never looks even passable except during broad daylight.

There is option in the HUD for the head: Full bright ON/OFF.

As you have noticed with full bright ON the head looks ok only in full daylight. To not be like a lighthouse in darker places just turn the full bright OFF from the head via the head HUD.

Haha thank you so much. I did actually figure this out after, and this sounds really pathetic, learning that there were more options on the HUD for the avie than I had actually noticed. Wow I wish there were better reasons I dealt with this! :matte-motes-mad:

Jazleen Raynier wrote:

Ive never added to this with a picture, but when I came back to SL after 18mths away nursing a broken heart I decided Jaz needed a new look for a new start and I think I've just about got her there...cept I seem to have one boob bigger than the other...go figure xxxx

Well done.  That could be the mesh.

Jazleen Raynier wrote:

jaz.jpg

Ive never added to this with a picture, but when I came back to SL after 18mths away nursing a broken heart I decided Jaz needed a new look for a new start and I think I've just about got her there...cept I seem to have one boob bigger than the other...go figure xxxx

Beautiful! Ya that's the way you want to come back alright!

UncommonTruth wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

thanks Madam for the feedback.  My new house has no walls lol.  went from a super modern house to no roof no walls.  Guess the song all we need is love works in SL
:)

This is true, BUT, I still like walls :matte-motes-nerdy:

So do I Kylan, so do I ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.