The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nice to see life in this thread again :)

Kylan, beautiful as always :)

Raven, I love the hair on you :)

Umaeril, love the look, beautiful dress :)

Here is my latest, I had briefly, well for the past week played with the idea of getting a new skin but after trying so many demos I decided I could not find anything I liked more than what I have now :)

HomeForest826crop_edited-2.jpg

Anna Ermintrood wrote:

Loving all the new pictures on the thread everyone looks amazing thought I would add my new look.....I love the Slink hands & feet so thought I would just go all the way and get the body and head and I have to say I am very pleased with my new look.
me sl_001.png

Very lovely, Anna.  I too have the Slink body, hands and feet, but I stopped short at getting the head. :)

@ UncommonTruth and Neal - thanks! ^_^

@ Raven - I love that hair, very cute short style. I've only been able to find a couple shorts ones that I like but yours would be one of them.

@ Saraya - Wow stunning! Everything about your avatar is polished. How did you get your makeup so perfect? And did your eyebrows just come like that, matching the hair?

@ Anna - Your look is just amazing, so that is a Slink body there? 

Marianne Little wrote:

Oh, you both look great. What a striking couple! :matte-motes-inlove:

lol she says thanks Marianne. Yeah she does alot of picture editing and has just been getting better and better so I wanted to show off some of her stuff. Will probably post more as she edits more. We have others but alot are for my eyes only ^^ the rest though I can post here eventually.

Saraya, beautiful soft pic, love the pinky hair!

Anna, You do the slink body proud, idk how you all make it look so curvy and nice, no matter what I did it just seemed like a stick figure :|

Anita, aww what a cutie! Love those jeans too, may I ask where they're from? Saraya again lol, with the slink hottness -shakes fist-

Jandid, great pic! Looks like you're bout to be singing in the rain together :D Also, I freaking adore her socks and tats, I want them D:

Umaeril, more awesome accesories O: You're finding some great stuff aren't ya ^_^ Really nice work putting your ava together :)

More Anita, Awwwwww, is that truth hair? freakin cute!

Jessica, whoa dark o_o Idk why but those pics make me imagine CruellaDeVille letting down her hair on a saturday night xD

Neal, oooo I like this one! Little Boy Blue all grown up.

UncommonTruth steals Umaeril's wings and runs off gleefully

I bit my purse and bought TMP mesh body, and hated it D: The first time playing with the alpha hud, I wound up with a glitched out white strip around my ava's abdomen that I can't get rid of. :\ Plus, not that I'm running around naked or anything, but my skin maker's applier has the most hideous genitals ever painted on on it O_O Seriously, it's bad. And it's fine on the regular skin so idk what's up with that. A week later I'm still waiting to hear back from them on how to fix the glitchy skin, so I just moved on and found a different mesh body I really really like :D The alpha hud isn't as customizable, but I can live with that. A pic with my new Lena Perky body :) 

Snapshot_079.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.