Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

It's been qite a while since I peeked in on this thread! Damn, there's a bunch of hot avatars here!

Wow, Neal.. love the new look.. I really like the stubble on your avatars face.. He looks rugged and delish :matte-motes-delicious:

Here's Nim at one of her favorite sims.. Kowloon has so much atmosphere and is a great place for picture taking. I'm usually a blue jeans and protest t shirt sort of woman, but, Kowloon brings out the bad school girl in me sometime.  I've been doing some ad modeling lately for a clothing creator. These are a couple of those shots.

kowloon schoolgirl3.jpgkowloon schoolgirl2.jpg

"Wow, Neal.. love the new look.. I really like the stubble on your avatars face.. He looks rugged and delish"

Thanks Nim.  Welcome back.  Hoping we can keep this thread going  Nice shots.

Coby Foden wrote:

Amazingly beautiful Sara.  Happy classy avatar.  :matte-motes-smile:

Sometimes things don't turn out so well...

There was one store giving away lots past group gifts. I was adjusting one of those necklaces on my avie and suddenly she looked like this:

:smileysurprised:  :smileylol:

Usually my avie is happy whatever I give her. This time was clearly different! :smileytongue:

I wonder is she sectrectly developing AI perhaps?

LOL! I love it when our avis protest

Welcome to the thread Lori and Blue :D  Love the new skins guys. All of you look fantastic! 

I haven't looked in in awhile, a lot to page through, a whole bunch of awesome pictures on a thread I was afraid was near death.   

This was a sneak shot I took of one of my best friends and I, while we were watching a movie, I might have been perving him just a little xD  (cleaned up and a border added, obviously)

greenhouse.png

Looking very good Neal! And haha, I can't say what he was watching, I don't remember much of the movie though xD

eta- That is a slice of the greenhouse of my newest house showing in the background. I loooove this house, the best gatcha item I have gotten by far ^_^

UncommonTruth wrote:

Looking very good Neal! And haha, I can't say what he was watching, I don't remember much of the movie though
xD

eta- That is a slice of the greenhouse of my newest house showing in the background. I loooove this house, the best gatcha item I have gotten by far
^_^
Thanks.  Those are the best kind of movies :matte-motes-tongue:

Thank you... I wanted that jacket to the point that I bought a whole outfit just to get it. I also have it in red & gold. I really like yours too, especially the epaulettes. Military jackets rock.

I got the bra separately  - the last piece I found for the outfit. The whole outfit, in fact, came from mixing and matching.

@Neil: Love the chain