The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Umaeril wrote:

@ Artie - Interesting! So what are you? 

A shark...

I'm using the Avinity shark avatar, in which I didn't use the digigrade legs and "arm fins" on it, and he's wearing the female hair. Right now I'm trying to find a hairstyle that's long and has some nice big bangs on it (not bangs that make me look like some wannabe emo kid though) that won't clip through the backside of my body or get lost on the back fin. I also need to fix those arm bands so they aren't clipping through the arms, considering I want to have this "buff yet sleek" appearance...

If I wanted to run around as some big old hulking mass on steroids, I'd just roll a male orc on World of Warcraft :B

Thanks Anita and thanks Kylan.  That pose really shows off the uniquness of mesh bodies.  Great picture.  
Heres a fun pic of Neal around the song 867-5309.  Calling Storm for a date.  In the song it says Jenny dont change your number.  Guess she did lol.

Cell phone.png

UncommonTruth wrote:

Maybe if you post a pic showing kind of what you're looking for in a hair, we can help find something that'll work
:D
 I think I've seen one of the shark avis inworld, pretty cool
:)

Something that kind of looks like this (well, this how I draw things... So hopefully it isn't too horrible of an example)...

Arthur001.jpg

It's a kind of hairstyle that I've been using for a very long time on my characters; perky bangs in the front that don't block out the face, while the rest of the hair is long in the back... If you want to see other examples (although a lot of weird garbage), my deviant art gallery has some examples:

http://darkdijinartie89.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

You are able to use mesh hair on the model, but as the case is with your rabbit, the head is often smaller to work with mouth meshes and thus I can't rescale the head without screwing up the eyes and muzzle!

And I could say that Japanimation hairstyles are in, but then again, furry characters have always been known to have some pretty wacky hairstyles... =P

I seemed to have found another hairstyle that will work in the mean time; it's not too bad...

Snapshot_017.png

And while I'm at it, let's just show off some more pictures of the most boring shark in the world!

Snapshot_016.png

And you can't get more boring than playing a piano... Because everyone knows that piano players are boring!

Snapshot_020.png

Ahhh Second Life... Where I can go off and be a lonely, miserable man! Or um... shark...

Saraya, I Love that dress too! You look like a celtic bride or something, very pretty 

Kelli, your pirate definitely has the booty!  :o Great shot :D

Raven you look so pretty! Were you going dancing? Love the hair too

edited cause I thought I'd already said WOW to Marianne's closeup, but guess I hadn't D: 

My newest crosspost lol, since I'm not on as much, I don't take as many pictures and the ones I do take I wind up posting Everywhere <_<  oh well, this way they're well documented :smileylol:

Snapshot_098.png

UncommonTruth wrote:

Saraya, I Love that dress too! You look like a celtic bride or something, very pretty 

Kelli, your pirate definitely has the booty!  
:o
Great shot
:D

Raven you look so pretty! Were you going dancing? Love the hair too

edited cause I thought I'd already said WOW to Marianne's closeup, but guess I hadn't D: 

My newest crosspost lol, since I'm not on as much, I don't take as many pictures and the ones I do take I wind up posting Everywhere <_<  oh well, this way they're well documented :smileylol:

Snapshot_098.png

Went to a live music event at a mansion.

Thank you :D

Like your garter :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.