The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

madam Martian wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

The Wolf and I :heart:

wolfieandme

Wow..... Truly wowww.... what a picture... I love it... it oozes of love and feelings, and WHAT a dress... wow.. amazing!

Aww, thankyou Lis :)  he really is truly the most amazing man ever :heart:

madam Martian wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Setting my own path helping others as I go is where i want to be

And............... uhmm.. well.... ermm... What a yummy path that is...
*picks her jaw up once again...

What a wonderful picture, it sure captured a lot of soul... I am truly amazed Neal

Thanks for the comments.  Having so much fun trying new things in SL.   Flickr

Marianne Little wrote:

Dark and scary urban sim. I really recommend it for such images. Singularity viewer, the only editing with its phototools. No postprosessing.

----------------------------

Very nice shot Marianne.  well done.

Hey Marianne. I've been gone a really long time but was thinking of coming back to SL.

Where is that sim you took the pic in? It is beautiful. The sot of place I'd buy an industrial loft, write, have lots of sechs, and loop Bowery Electric music in with all sorts of old movie posters on the walls. In fact, I'd proably start with this one on move in day :

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

Or close the wall up with our dead.

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man

as modest stillness and humility;

But when the blast of war blows in our ears,

Then imitate the action of the tiger. . . . Shakespeare

Urban Warrior forum.jpg

Storm and I having fun trying new outfits.  Whats outfits are next??? hmmm any ideas? :)

Storm Neal dancing Mohawk forums.jpg

A fun challenge with Storm to dress in something totally different.  Never knew I was going dancing with Marilyn Monrole lol.  I almost got thrown out of Franks till I explained i had black slacks and a jacket on. lol.

Back-to-Back copyforum.png

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Have I told you that I'm so happy I follow you on Flickr?

...Dres

thanks so much Dres.  Thats very kind of you to say. :)  Had no idea Flickr is like the vanity thread on steroids. Such an active community.

Learning so much about whats happning in SL and where to go than I ever knew .  Having fun trying new things. 

Fooling around with some inventory, old and new. Also trying to improve my photography (and failing?)

photo 5.png

photo 11_001.png

Most of the items were free or super cheap. The dress is a Demo, The hair was from the Fantasy Gacha Fair (last day is tomorow, I think. GO GET THIS!!!), the shape, skin and makeup were all free or 1L, eyes were 10L I think and the headband was free.

She looks adorable, right? ^.^

You guys look great! I was looking back on the first few pages of this thread..and its amazing how far avatar appearance has come! Styles and fashions change just like in RL

I haven't posted on this thread for quite awhile..so here is my latest offering. Just a simple desat image..a post apocalyptic gypsy..I hope you enjoy :matte-motes-little-laugh:

black and white portrait 800x600.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Jazleen.. I love looking at this thread. It's like being invited into someones world. You can sometimes see how an avatar sees their sl world. When I look at these lovely pictures, it helps to paint a picture of the person behind the avatar.. hope that didn't sound too crazy!!  :matte-motes-nerdy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.