Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

5 hours ago, Weston Graves said:

Sorry I just barely missed your Breakfast Club today.   I see a couple of familiar names here.  

I tried logging back in and getting involved again this weekend, but  -- phew!   It's a bit of wasteland.  What happened to the dream?  Anything still going on?

(And I'm scarcely a "newbie."    Jeez!)

Weston - NIce to see you again.  How about some treats since you missed breakfast.

temp.jpg.23eb3a24577d9e80c2e89494ac16eb5e.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Ugh and pfttt! Monday again already? I thought we just had one! Well nonetheless. Have a great day! Me leaves some root beer for Maddy!

Oooh, another place for me to live. You're making it hard to get angry over your treatment of Monday, Hippie.

Happy Peak of the Week, Kids!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Oooh, another place for me to live. You're making it hard to get angry over your treatment of Monday, Hippie.

Happy Peak of the Week, Kids!!!

Enjoy your Monday Maddy! I know it's hard Maddy. But you know me. I love to throw soft pillows.

Peace!

image.jpg

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Weston - NIce to see you again.  How about some treats since you missed breakfast.

temp.jpg.23eb3a24577d9e80c2e89494ac16eb5e.jpg

I hope you can make it to breakfast one of these Sundays Weston. It is fun!  /me nibbles on some of the snacks on LittleMe's post! Not bad for dog food!  ??

Peace!

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 3

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday! It is a long 3 day weekend for us in the states. Memorial day is Monday. I am itching badly to leave work and go home to start enjoying the weekend! So while we wait let's watch a short animation called The Itch. 

Peace!

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday! It is a long 3 day weekend for us in the states. Memorial day is Monday. I am itching badly to leave work and go home to start enjoying the weekend! So while we wait let's watch a short animation called The Itch. 

Morning Hippie! I'm right there with you. There's only 4 of us today in my office. The others took an extra day and one lady has been off since Wednesday!

@Zennessa How did you get a camera in Rhonda's house?!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ugh - too many people must have been doing too much streaming here at work.  They have now blocked all of youtube.  >:(

Guess I'll have to catch up on the posted videos after I get home.  :(

Oh no! They recently blocked Pandora here because of that. I'd be a basket case without Youtube as well.

• Like 2

Ok ,now Time for you all to wake up,It's Saturday..

Hello? Hello!?

bueller,bueller,bueller,anyone?

Ok maybe this will do it.. *pushes the button on the sound system,puts the volume dial to 11,because it's one more better than 10 now isn't it*:D

Wow,11 might have been a little too muchO.o