Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

14 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I set my home point to the Forum Cartel Hangout^^ it would be nice to have some company once in a while to actually USE the parcel ^^

I hear ya Akasha. It is a lovely place.  I think I will start some live singing there from time to time to bring in traffic!

Peace!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Virtualnsanity said:

(Peeks in) ... ello ... imvu veteran but SL noob who knows nobody at your service. (Ties up my white horse and clatters over to say hi in my shiny armour)

New friends welcome. (Flutters puppy dog eyes)

Hello! Oooo shiny! I'm not polishing the armor though if it gets handprints all over it!

Do hope you can join us for breakfast on Sundays.

24 minutes ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Ah i have a drone too! Phantom 3.

Oh no, there's three of them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Hello! Oooo shiny! I'm not polishing the armor though if it gets handprints all over it!

Do hope you can join us for breakfast on Sundays.

Oh no, there's three of them!

Oooh free food! You know the way to a man's heart! When is brekkie? Im in the uk so GMT. Are we talking full english or continental?

• Like 2

Just now, Akasha Sternberg said:

ohhh almost my timezone^^

and they have mixed stuff to cater all tastes *-* 

what´s your inworld name? I tried looking for Virtualinsanity but...no success^^

Stalker! lol j/k

3 minutes ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Oooh free food! You know the way to a man's heart! When is brekkie? Im in the uk so GMT. Are we talking full english or continental?

Breakfast is at 8am SLT with people coming and going the entire time. The location changes so check this thread for links. It also gets posted in the Forum Cartel group too.

I wonder if we could start a dinner for all the UK forumites? Or something more in y'all's time zone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Clover Jinx said:

Stalker! lol j/k

Breakfast is at 8am SLT with people coming and going the entire time. The location changes so check this thread for links. It also gets posted in the Forum Cartel group too.

I wonder if we could start a dinner for all the UK forumites? Or something more in y'all's time zone.

I´d say bite me but then you would and :$... hm on the other hand... ;) but... erm *coughs* ah well^^ 

sneaky indeed^^ Vinny, Mad, you... this is gonna be fun^^

I second the idea for an EU brekkie^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Hey Maddy! I got the prop protectors along with a lanyard for the controller. 

The protectors are very large and you can see them as the drone fights it's way upwind. However do like them.  

Peace!

Oooooh, you're styling'  now!

I wonder why camera drones don't have the front propellers located slightly above the rear, or all four tilted forward (and the landing gear tilted to compensate on landing), to keep them out of the field of view when flying forward.

While on the lanyard, does the transmitter want to flip over if you let go? I use a full size iPad on mine and the combo is top heavy.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1