Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Morning! I'm having trouble waking up today and just want to crawl back in bed.

Only if I can join you.

====================

Mondays are usually full of promise.  I'm refreshed after the weekend and looking forward to the weeks accomplishments.  The morning drive is  accomplished by songs from Black Keys, Grouplove or White Stripes.  As the week wears on ... the playlist evolves.  By Thursday, Metallica is not hard enough.

This week started off with Slayer and Lamb of God ...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Only if I can join you.

====================

Mondays are usually full of promise.  I'm refreshed after the weekend and looking forward to the weeks accomplishments.  The morning drive is  accomplished by songs from Black Keys, Grouplove or White Stripes.  As the week wears on ... the playlist evolves.  By Thursday, Metallica is not hard enough.

This week started off with Slayer and Lamb of God ...

I thought you were burning vacation days.

PewPewMonday.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Morning! I'm having trouble waking up today and just want to crawl back in bed.

My husband was out of town and didn't get home until late last night.  He told me not to wait up and I should have listened.  Now I'm functioning on 5 hours of sleep today and I am a bit old for that crap.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

both of you need to be watched closely so it´s good that you watch over eachother^^

bummer for your sister, hope she doesn´t have too much trouble switching her habits and levelling the insulin and stuffs

and thanks for the chicken juice^^ I have soup ready - been eating it since yesterday, steaming and infra red and all, massive tea drinking...and sneezing ;-;

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

both of you need to be watched closely so it´s good that you watch over eachother^^

bummer for your sister, hope she doesn´t have too much trouble switching her habits and levelling the insulin and stuffs

and thanks for the chicken juice^^ I have soup ready - been eating it since yesterday, steaming and infra red and all, massive tea drinking...and sneezing ;-;

Akasha, do not—do NOT—drink the chicken juice! You just have to trust me on this one. Anything from Maddy and D.Q. Darwin (aka Dee) is almost certainly bad news. Dee's a sweetheart on her own, but somehow Maddy seems to be able to awake  her nefarious side. Those two chicks combined can be evil!

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Akasha, do not—do NOT—drink the chicken juice! You just have to trust me on this one. Anything from Maddy and D.Q. Darwin (aka Dee) is almost certainly bad news. Dee's a sweetheart on her own, but somehow Maddy seems to be able to awake  her nefarious side. Those two chicks combined can be evil!

Cheers mate so it´s pretty much the last resort to acutally die? Hmm ok still handy to have it - you never know ;)

BTW folks I´ve set my home to the Forum Cartel hangout - it needs traffic and..yeah I like it there ^^

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.