Cant Login

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Verina Roecastle wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

SaraCarena wrote:

Current users in world : 19,853, wonder if it will reach 0 and who`s gonna turn the lights out.

Still going down:

inworld_updated_slt 2014-05-20 at 10:15 am - inworld

And counting:
Current Users In-World: 17,869

And down, down:

inworld_updated_slt 2014-05-20 at 10:55 am - 16774

I tried to log in a at aprox 10:30, US east coast time (SL+3), and got the "We're having problems connecting" message. No bigie, BUT, nothing was posted under Grid Status. They didn't out anything there till just before 11AM. That's more my complaint, LL is very poor at letting people know what is happening.

Went off and did a bit of simple cooking, and some kitchen chores, just tried again. SNAFU :)

I think Homer Simpson is the caretaker for LL's servers :)

Anyway, off to the back porch, with a book and a Guiness Draft. Have fun, all.

The worst for me is that it seem that those  ''unscheduled'' maintenance seem to happen more frequently. Maybe it's a false impression, of course. And maybe LL ought to think about doing something when there is a majot goof up. I know they're a serious big bussiness but if you gonna inconvenience your patronsat least give a sort of apology and don't act as if you're their drug dealer and don't care.

I know.. some will say they care cause they're actually working on the issue. But how many  hours  after the trouble was found did they start working on it? If power go out in rl, the electric companies**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://cdncache1-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png" border="0" title="Ad by Freeven pro" /> don't wait 8 hours to start working on it, they do it right away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.