Cant Login

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good for them fixing whatever needs fixing. It would just be nice if the pop up said something a little more clear then making me think it is my fault, hence I look all over my computer for something and reinstall Firestorm and all. But no worries. Funny, most of you sound like crack heads needing a fix LOL wow what Second Life does to some people, simply AMAZING

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good for them fixing whatever needs fixing. It would just be nice if the pop up said something a little more clear then making me think it is my fault, hence I look all over my computer for something and reinstall Firestorm and all. But no worries. Funny, most of you sound like crack heads needing a fix LOL wow what Second Life does to some people, simply AMAZING"

IKR?  they'll reinstall software before even reading to find a solution! junkeeeeeees!

yes IPoAC!! i think you're on to something there :))

personally never used it myself but know it can be SHOCKINGLY slow sometimes :D

Anyone know of a region that's actually up and running?  Of the regions I can ping, I can't find one with any ports open.

What worries me a lot is that this problem was noticed first in Europe and late at night in East Asia.  All software has problems but it is clear that LL didn't even have staff to update the Grid Status page until they turned up at the Lab this morning. Come on Ebbe, This is a worldwide software system, provide full support 24 hours.

Nozomi Tokyo wrote:

Long handshake, starting to think they're using IPoAC in a bid to save money.
;)

Shoutout to those who know what IPoAC is

I have no idea... but I suddenly have a hankering for squib.

Perhaps LL finally found a use for those newfangled 2400 baud modems in the closet!

hey bud, everyone has a real life, so please stop trashing on people who are posting here. what i am "understanding" is you are upset too, and you have you're own way of expressing it. we'd all like to get on the grid but doesn't make anyone better or worse. we're all equal here. have a cookie.

after  how  many  years  ?  and  still total  system outages. this  is  quite  simply  outrageous.  Get THE  BLASTED  LOGINS BACK UP -  every  time  they  touch  the  codebase  they  screw the pooch ....

Sorry if I offended anyone, and I have not trashed anyone directly. I simply made a observation of peoples dire need to log in. I am perfectly ok with the wait and yes if not knowing the ins and outs of how to find help sites that I can actually understand make me a "junky" then I guess I am one. Sorry again if I offended

I filed a case at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

I can't login at Second life. it seems i have no Internet but i can go on the Internet but only i can't login at SL..

The message is:
Were having trouble connecting. There may be a problem with your internet or the second Life Grid.

I've tried to login to another sim "furball" but also still not logged in. same message.

I remember that about 4 á 5 years ago this happened too and it was a wrong communication between servers of a Internet provider Ziggo (@home) in the Netherlands (holland) and one of the SL servers? I hope you can fix it soon.. Grts Strange Release

let's hope they respond

you didn't offend me. i joked and made a little observation about you calling people wanting to get onto the grid crackheads for posting about it, but you came to post about and said how you reinstalled software, as well, and letting you know you're welcome among us and to join the junkee/crackhead crowd, as you put it. :)

its going to be alright. the grid will rise again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.