Pls someone who knows me or anyone really

Nyll Bergbahn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Pls someone who knows me or anyone IM Missy Wishbringer inworld and tell I had serious fall and in hospital. recovering but dont know when out. Terible communications on my phone taken me hours for this and cant type txt to a PM so have to do this way. Pls just click reply and say IM sent. Thank you so much.

thank you Irene thank you so much! Cant find her email address and she will be worrying why i am missing. if she doesent reply to your IM by tomorrowcould you pls resend. Thanks for doing this for me. kisses

Thank you Rolig so much. pls keep sendin IMs till she replies and let me know she now knows about me. you're all such good friends thank you thank you.

Thanks Val for PM but cant type any text in PMs:)

Oh my, Nyll.  I can only imagine what you must be going through.  I'm away from my trusty home computer for the next few hours, so I can't get in world to send your IM, but I'll do it this evening if no one else has contacted your friend by then.  Meanwhile, trust the doctors and nurses, and think only about healing.  The rest of the world can wait for a while.

• Like 1

Thanks Val and thanks to everyone who helped me make contact and who have sent their best wishes. Rl is definitely more dangerous than SL Maddyy even from a 3 metre height! now managed figure out i can use html on PM so can chat to missy that way. thank you all so much. Unable to add emoticons on phone but its been emotional and wonderful reading the messages so big love heartd to all!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.