Live Chat Access

Valerie Volare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

17 minutes ago, Okrie said:

Hello

This thread is NOT live chat.

If you need to contact Linden Lab support, please use the following links:

Live Chat (Premium accounts only): https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
Support ticket (premium & basic accounts): https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Somewhat incorrect. Here's the quote from the Live Chat initiation page (when you want to start a session):

----------------------

Need Help? Chat Now Live with a Support Representative

Start Chat

Welcome to Live Chat Support! Live Chat is available 8am to Midnight PST, M-F; and 8am to 8pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 2

Hello can anyone help me with an issue i have with my shape and skin. I was on rlv and I took my collar off and cleared the owner's name and now my skin and shape when i try to put it on a pop up appears and says failed to find body part and skin etc in data base what can i do about this issue, I have been on sl for 6 years and i really need my inventory also what can i do

Hello, i have a question a very important question for me .. 

I can't see my onl Transaction History and i need to check who send me one thing.

But the thing is i can see from 06/14/2013 - 07/15/2013 and i need the History from 06/09/2013.

I need it urgently .. Best regards dolce

Can you halp me with another question? .. The thing is when i Open the chatlogs i see numbers and not the full name i need to know how i can translate it as name and not as numer one people send me a picture and fiends from this people threaten me .. i don't have to be in SL and that i can forget my second life - . i see te crator and not the people who was the owner before the picture landing in my inventory .. for this reason, i need to know the transation history .. I do not know what to do now ..

Hmmmm.

Five or six questions asked here in this little thread now, over the course of more than a year, with most of them having absolutely nothing to do with the others.

*wonders how long it will function as a catch-all and how I came to be subscribed in the first place...*

ETA: *waves to Peggy and Irene, in case they're still getting email notifications* Long tiime, no see! Hope you're both well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.