Valerie Volare

Live Chat Access

Question

Near the top of the page you are viewing you'll see "Help".  Click on it and on the page that pops up scroll down to "Contact Support".  That will get you to the page where you can initiate a Live Chat session.

• Like 2

Since Tuesdays rollover i have a huge amount of inventory items missing i have tons of folders with no access to them i tried to file a support ticket but could not find a category to file it under please help me.

Hello please,

I like to know how I can supplement a prior report of griefing. The usual reort does nt allow me to be that detailed. I like to send a Notecard showing what has been going on with me, and the club where it happens. Can I drop the notecard, or attach it to an Email ?

Hello, I'm UniQue Serrao, clan leader of the LGH clan "The Potheads".  We also have a group 'inworld' and chat is broken again.  Can someone look into it please?  Thanks

Hi,

Me arrived a message about Clubbing Regions. Every Club Owner must rent a "Clubbing Region" from Linden Lab for 195 US $.

That is avtivatet at 01.04.2015.

My Questions is, is that correctly ?

Hi, Class. I've heard no such thing. There is a policy in place requiring "Skilled Game" operators to do so only on "Skill Gaming Regions" but no such policy for clubs. Someone is pulling your leg.

hi

i have a limit to buy linden dayly or something and i bought a premium member do it change something?

can I send a money order or debit card to you by mail and ask you to credit the money to a particular SL account?

Eu comprei um barco do construtor Motor Loon Modelo Oceanic estou tentando recuperar pelo painel Redeliveri ha 1 mes ou mais e nao recebo mercadoria por tanto nao tenho suporte da compra por favor alguem ajudar ;

Meu nome e Frederyco1 Resident 

what does it  mean when it says "Cant Rez object on parcel La Casa in region Concerto because the parcel is too full mean?

If you get this far down... Please vote up Whirly's answer (left side up-down arrows). that moves it up and should save people a lot of time...