Live Chat Access

Valerie Volare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 hour ago, Ashley204 Pizzaro said:

iwant go about appeal for my suspension but i dotn see a way of doing this   ii dotn knwo what i m beign accused up i read the eamale it was confusign is there a way to resolve this

no you can't appeal by live chat, if there is still opening for appeal you have to do it by responding to your case in the support portal.

Where you been accused for is normally in the email/support case you get. ( the email mostly is a copy of the support portal).

It can happen somebody is innocent, but  LL doesn't decide impulsive about breaches of TOS or guidelines, they have access to several ways to verify the reports they get.

Hello, I was trying to change my password because i cant log into the market place, even though i can log in from firestorm on my computer because my password is saved but it wont let me. How can i change my password with no problem?

9 minutes ago, StormDelano said:

Hello, I was trying to change my password because i cant log into the market place, even though i can log in from firestorm on my computer because my password is saved but it wont let me. How can i change my password with no problem?

56 minutes ago, StormDelano said:

This thread is not live chat or official LL support.  It is a Resident to Resident forum.  Please see Cindy's answer above about account password issues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.