Valerie Volare

Live Chat Access

Question

Near the top of the page you are viewing you'll see "Help".  Click on it and on the page that pops up scroll down to "Contact Support".  That will get you to the page where you can initiate a Live Chat session.

• Like 2

Near the top of the page you are viewing you'll see "Help".  Click on it and on the page that pops up scroll down to "Contact Support".  That will get you to the page where you can initiate a Live Chat session.

• Like 2

Somewhat incorrect. Here's the quote from the Live Chat initiation page (when you want to start a session):

----------------------

Need Help? Chat Now Live with a Support Representative

Start Chat

Welcome to Live Chat Support! Live Chat is available 8am to Midnight PST, M-F; and 8am to 8pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 2

Hello can anyone help me with an issue i have with my shape and skin. I was on rlv and I took my collar off and cleared the owner's name and now my skin and shape when i try to put it on a pop up appears and says failed to find body part and skin etc in data base what can i do about this issue, I have been on sl for 6 years and i really need my inventory also what can i do

Hello, i have a question a very important question for me .. 

I can't see my onl Transaction History and i need to check who send me one thing.

But the thing is i can see from 06/14/2013 - 07/15/2013 and i need the History from 06/09/2013.

I need it urgently .. Best regards dolce

Transactions history does not go back further than 30 days, Dolce. Sorry but unless it was a marketplace purchase (which are kept for ever) there is no way to check your transactions on June 9th.

• Like 1

Can you halp me with another question? .. The thing is when i Open the chatlogs i see numbers and not the full name i need to know how i can translate it as name and not as numer one people send me a picture and fiends from this people threaten me .. i don't have to be in SL and that i can forget my second life - . i see te crator and not the people who was the owner before the picture landing in my inventory .. for this reason, i need to know the transation history .. I do not know what to do now ..

Hmmmm.

Five or six questions asked here in this little thread now, over the course of more than a year, with most of them having absolutely nothing to do with the others.

*wonders how long it will function as a catch-all and how I came to be subscribed in the first place...*

ETA: *waves to Peggy and Irene, in case they're still getting email notifications* Long tiime, no see! Hope you're both well.

Hallo DarkHania/MomoGotti

We here are just residents, like yourself, and so we don't have the ability to see why your other account is blocked. What message comes up on your screen when you try to log in on your other account?