Jump to content

What is the difference between Second Life and Inworldz?


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I'm happy in all grids, which is exactly what I wrote and also glad that anyone else might be happy where they are.  Maybe I need to write in bigger letters for some people here or draw a picture as the written word seems to confuse them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I need to write in bigger letters for some people here or draw a picture as the written word seems to confuse them.

That's confusing did you mean Hear it also is spelled heer in old greek means to listen to something: to listen to somebody or something but remember we are just dumb 2ndlife people to you so no biggie right?:smileyvery-happy:

 

spell-check-hates-me1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites


Shansi Kenin wrote:

Maybe I need to write in bigger letters for some people here or draw a picture as the written word seems to confuse them.

That's confusing did you mean Hear it also is spelled heer in old greek means to listen to something: to listen to somebody or something but remember we are just dumb 2ndlife people to you so no biggie right?:smileyvery-happy:

 

spell-check-hates-me1.jpg


 

 

 

 

 

Oh dear, I like it when people embarrass themselves without any prompting and my words are proven so correct.  Thank you proved my point better than I could possibly have hoped for.   Please can we carry on, I'll supply the shovels as long as you promise to keep digging.  :smileyhappy:

Link to post
Share on other sites


MikeDesoto99 wrote:

 

Your in the Mentors Group there and at mostly functions and events you are in the role of an Employee of Inworldz

now if you wish to hide your status that is fine as anyone here can Bing or Google your name with tags of Inworldz or Opensim and follow your comments right along with Inworldz founders as comments seems in most forums you are there to correct those with a different view then your employers and now here to correct me

I do not need corrected as what I have said stands you might be upset I am exposing you to a company you have been undermining and exposing it all to residents

Regardless I am here for secondlife you are here to defend the interests of Inworldz I need to not write another post to preserve that.

Untitled.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why your in Secondlife forums Sy as anyone can go back & look back at every post in last year and see every chance you get to bash Linden Labs you do and plenty of residents as well so tell me good chap as proof is in the pudding are you here enjoy your time  Sy whats your story?

 

Inworldz Welcome Center

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, I've been away enjoying myself in SL all night having a good time and meanwhile you've had the good sense to take a crash course in English and can all of a sudden write reasonably legibly and have learned some basics of grammar too!  What an amazing transformation from the illiterate sockpuppet(s) who was posting earlier?  I'm glad to see that you took my advice and upped your game in the second half.  

Now instead of hiding behind alts and pretending to be illiterate or an ESLr why couldn't you stand up with your main in the first place and argue your point?  I mean you've obviously had a nasty experience elsewhere and you wanted to get it off your chest, but telling lies and misrepresenting facts isn't the way to do is it?  

As to stories, I feel your past is probably a lot more interesting and as you said, my story is all down on the forums and in the feeds and all under my name for anyone to read for the past 7 and a bit years that I've been here.  Your mysterious persona though, who suddenly appears, with an axe to grind, with no actual facts to share and only deals in bitter insults I feel that person must have an interesting back story to share or as it appears, cover up.

Anyway, time to put the little league of trolls away, I'm off to bed.  No doubt I will be enjoying myself again in SL tomorrow and anywhere else in the metaverse that I choose to.  :smileywink:

P.S..  Oops I forgot I have to repeat myself to make myself clear.  I enjoy all virtual worlds with all their benefits and all their drawbacks and I will make my praise and criticism known in equal measure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

You don't sound like you care about secondlife but it does sound like your a big friend of inworldz

Just finished reading your past posts you have a lot of arrogance maybe you don't see it but thinking most do,

Reading your online posts confirms this but I really suspect your more then someone here to chat I'm sure you know this too.

Link to post
Share on other sites


DreamingofDreams wrote:

 

You don't sound like you care about secondlife but it does sound like your a big friend of inworldz

Just finished reading your past posts you have a lot of arrogance maybe you don't see it but thinking most do,

Reading your online posts confirms this but I really suspect your more then someone here to chat I'm sure you know this too.

Another fail.  It appears that the arrogance and ignorance is yours alone.  A quick look at Sy's profile indicates a 6.5 year membership in SL which is not what one would expect of someone who truly does not "care about second life."  

I suppose you choose a brand and stick with it otherwise you have to stay up late at night writhing in the agony you bestowed upon yourself for having secretly enjoyed a Big Mac instead of a Whopper or a wash down with Pepsi instead of your otherwise rigid loyalty to Coke products.  I'm sure you are probably still suffering from a horribly red ass over the fact that Microsoft is not the only maker of an OS....my gosh...are you burning motherboards in the front yards of Linux users? 

Anyway...Sometimes you act like a nut, sometimes you don't.  Oh wait...

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Going to amuse you and say time and actions are two different things example would be what he was written not me so I will find no need to defend what I have said

Your example fails to reason with me as Secondlife is more then a brand or video game so its not the same as comparing fast food brands

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, the biggest difference is availability of the avatar features I want. Unfortunately the furry and mesh content makers I personally like most have all refused to put anything on any of the Open Sims, inWorldz included.

- Last time I checked, InWorldz also had major problems with some very basic scripts, like making a neko tail wag... but I've been told this was fixed more than a year ago (which tells you how long it has been since I looked).

I'm also a v3 fan, and I don't know how or even if at all I can connect to InWorldz using SL's official viewer.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


DreamingofDreams wrote:

 

Going to amuse you and say time and actions are two different things example would be what he was written not me so I will find no need to defend what I have said

Your example fails to reason with me as Secondlife is more then a brand or video game so its not the same as comparing fast food brands

 

 

You can't defend what you have said and you stated your inability to do so already.

What you have written is based on your opinion alone and nothing that even remotely resembles a fact. 

You fail to reason. SL is very much a brand.  Perhaps you wear Pampers exclusively, but that does not make the other manufactures of diapers such as Huggies, or Luvs non-brands because of your personal preference for Pampers.  SL is not a video game and no such claim has been asserted.  However, Inworldz, Kitely,  SL, etc., are Virtual Worlds with their own branding, pricing structure, and offerings. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Well maybe you sould send inworldz founders here instead of having sockpuppets and good friends like you defend them yes

Also if someone is an alt it is very likely they do not not want a Loontoon such as yourself stalking them

As with age many bots in secondlife older then you and after what you wrote here I could respect them more

But your time here might have been a good playing card friend but your smack against secondlife and linden labs even in this thread is noted so looks like you burned that bridge but you could go back and edit its your choice

Link to post
Share on other sites


DreamingofDreams wrote:

 

Well maybe you sould send inworldz founders here instead of having sockpuppets and good friends like you defend them yes

Also if someone is an alt it is very likely they do not not want a Loontoon such as yourself stalking them

As with age many bots in secondlife older then you and after what you wrote here I could respect them more

But your time here might have been a good playing card friend but your smack against secondlife and linden labs even in this thread is noted so looks like you burned that bridge but you could go back and edit its your choice

I'm not defending Sy nor Inworldz as there is nothing that either of them require a defense for.

 

It is clear that you are a sockpuppet and if commenting in a public forum constitutes stalking in your mental midget mind, then you need to emerge from the basement and avail yourself of fresh air and vitamin D.

LOL.  Linden Lab would hardly feel "smacked" because they were determined to be a brand name in the VW industry.  There is no cause or need for an edit. 

Not having the respect of an individual such as yourself assures me that I am doing something right.  

Link to post
Share on other sites


DreamingofDreams wrote:

 

 

The time and history between your posts shows your someones sockpuppet 

So You and Inworldz Jimmy Swaggart ARE SO MUTED also banned from any sims I work in as your on DJ list 

Oh is that not fair?  if not maybe you sould contact the labs huh?

 

 

Thank you for muting me as I believe that it would be an absolute pleasure to never accidently happen upon you in SL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Shansi Kenin wrote:

kitteh.jpg


LOL - I just posted my response about my former orange tabby and then saw this post.  Ironically I am now owned by a Calico that looks similar to *this* cat, except she has three black dots on her nose that look exactly like Micky Mouse ears.  I had a friend who kept trying to get me to send a photo of her to Disney...lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...