Group Photo idea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Knowl Paine wrote:

At the meeting yesterday, was a chair fashioned in the shape of a strawberry.

Having to sit on that chair, is punishment for those who are late to a meeting. :smileyvery-happy:

I think she meant she doesn't understand, like I don't, what a strawberry yoga instructor is.

That chair is not punishment, it's just cute :/

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

LL are looking for 'community events'

Nice  Maybe we should focus our theme around that. It's too perfect

When I had first considered a completion date for the Project, my choice was the first week of June. I agree, there is an element of perfection in the coincidence. 

Thanks for the link PeterCanessa. :matte-motes-smile:

To: Charolotte, you've made better sense of the strawberry confusion than I.

I will make a greater effort to embrace the berry. :smileyvery-happy:

My "wide" knowledge of the Englis language ( :D ) has a problem creating the name of the Spanish group for "Avatar Photo Project" :)

"Avatar Photo Project" means "Avatar-Photo Poject", a project named "Avatar Photo" (in Spanish, "Proyecto Foto Avatar" or also "Proyecto Foto-Avatar")?

or

"Avatar Photo Project" means "Avatar Photo-Project", a photo project named "Avatar" (in Spanish, "Fotoproyecto Avatar" or also "Foto-Proyecto Avatar").

Sorry for the silly question, but i think the name of the Spanish group must be identical to the English name :)

Ignore the post about yoga instrutors.  It was simply inspired by:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Knowl Paine wrote:

A strawberry is not a chair. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:  

I sleep on mushroom caps and drink dew, that platform was floating at 3900 meters and there was a spinning cube.

Oh yes, in my world, a strawberry can most definitely be a chair. :matte-motes-inlove: 

Besides, there was a toothpick stuck through it keeping it anchored to the butterfly grass, it's not like you would have tipped over. 

I thought we were going surreal.

+ Created Spanish "branch" :) : http://world.secondlife.com/group/fc15eb09-ba48-1d62-6b6f-d850396b82cd?lang=es

+ Opened a thread in Spanish offcial forum: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Foro-en-espa%C3%B1ol/Proyecto-Foto-Avatar/td-p/1490089

+ Beginnig threads in other Spanish forums (example my group forum LOL: http://www.irenemuni.com/foro/proyecto-foto-avatar-vt1823.html), group notices, IMs and notecards to friends ...

Irene Muni wrote:

More mad ideas LOL

AFAIK the creator of this collage is
Lordfly Digeridoo
. the author of the "1000 Avatars Project" 

The 1000 Avatars Project is by Gracie Kendal, which is still up and available for viewing. Thanks Tamara for the link.

http://secondlife.com/destination/1000-avatars-project

Thank you very much Irene. :matte-motes-grin:

A little bit of time, a lot of organization, and we'll get this project completed.

I will contact you Inworld.

If you need anything outside of what we have discussed, just ask. :smileyhappy:

Edit: was missing "need" (not always a bad thing though; to be missing your need.)

We held a second Group meeting, the Transcript is in Group Notices.

I have defined some Roles based upon the results of the survey. I will continue to work on Roles until everything is in place. Have a look at the Group Roles and who is assigned to which tasks.

I will prepare and present several Notecards for the Group, and I hope to complete several task before the end of the week.

A detailed Project Plan

A Roles assignment list

Scheduled Completion date

Funding

The Display project defined

The Collage project defined

Meet with the Editors

Meet with Advertising

Establish some procedures for photo collection and storage.

Secure a base of operations.

Typing it out helps to get things going.

Am I overlooking anything really important? If you (or anyone else) have some ideas on what we should have established by Week's end, please do share the idea. :matte-motes-smile:

Thanks for checking it Charolotte, I went there today and its really impressive! Too bad the place is empty but I guess its because its there for a while now...

And one lady from here rezzed my example prim, and took a pic of her avi standing near it, sorry I haven't replied before lol, I did check your profile but forgot to tell you here:P Thank you for supporting it that way too, looks great!

Regarding the Group Logo development:

Are you making progress on collecting a photo of each Group member?

Irene will be in charge of the Logo for the Spanish group.

The Logo for the Avatar Photo Project is our primary concern.

The Logo for the Support Group can be a different logo or the same, all options are open.

Consult with Charolotte and update Advertising when you have data to present. :smileyhappy:

From a post earlier by Tamara she already has my photo since she requested every member that did not attend the meeting to send her an image or contact her for an photo shoot.  Since I was at both meetings I took it to mean I didn't need to send her a picture or contact her for a photo shoot.  Is that correct?  Though, now that I think of it she did request that I sit on her pose ball (which I did) and she moved me and the pose ball into a hollowed cube......was that the photo shot?  If it was, it would have been nice if she had informed me of just what I was sitting on the pose ball for.  I actually don't mind if that was the purpose but I'm pretty easy that way..........some people are not.  Anyone in any picture for the group or the project should be told before hand what is going on.  Otherwise we could find we are opening doors for disputes or problems (nothing against the ToS I don't believe, but not exactly being completely honest about what's happening).  For members, maybe it's excusable....but certainly not for any resident no directly involved in the project.  Add that to the concerns I put on a notecard and sent everyone.

We need to be professional if we are going to be successful.  And, yes, I know I'm being contrary again.  I'm an honest and above board person and I expect others to be the same.  Eject me from the group if my concerns are misaligned with others or too much to discuss.  Let's be "transparent" as some have already said......not informing people of what the intent of anything is is not being transparent.

I will contact Tamara, and together we will work a better way to let the rest of the Group know what is going on. Thank you for alerting me to this.

Ejected? You're not getting away that easy. :smileyvery-happy:

We got you, and we're keeping you. :smileyhappy:

Edit: I will send you an update.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4394 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.