Ooo they gave me a boat!

Eloise Baily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might try at the premium sandbox "Sandbox Mirificatio", the tall mound at the SW corner.  That's were I picked up the furniture.

Strangely that reminds me of a line from "Blast From The Past", something about a transgender prostitute offering patio furniture as a come-on.:smileyvery-happy:

I'm a premium  member for another few days till basic kicks in. Thanks but no thanks, I don't want no boat.

It's a pity they are giving away just one thing instead of a choice from a range of things. Looks like another creator promotion to me but I couldn't care less anyway anymore.

Oh I'll have to check this out. I have "land" (water) on the Blake sea.

Ya'll can rez boats there too if you like:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Claret/247/72/22

- Its the south end of things, chosen so I could have as long a trip as possible.

There's also good water between Shermerville and Bay City, and over on Sansera I think, 80m deep water that sometimes has shipwrecks under it.

My rez point on the 80m deep water:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Honawan/208/82/83

(its the lake two lakes to the north-east of me, where you see icebergs, that's more interesting - though only 40m deep there.)

The SL sailing community is very active, and I've got an intro to it all in my blog, linked in my sig.

Here's the boat, right in front of my house boat (upper left corner of the sail - you can see my house boat there behind it):

premiumsailboat_001.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.