All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Pet Delight: Annual job review resulted in pay increase, ordered a kitchen gadget as a small reward.
  3. I'm not taking anything personally. I laugh most of these off. I do try to educate some people and listen too. After a while I realize they are not worth my time. You can't be on the internet as long as I have and not have a thick skin. My skin is so thick I might as well be a turtle.
  4. Close... it's an add-on "BOM compatibility something-or-other" piece. It would be a lot easier if they'd just fuse in into the main body and allow it to be turned on and off with the HUD like most other bodies. Buuutttt they didn't.
  5. Is that why your postings never stop? Asking for a friend!
  6. That's just clothing for Maitreya, Reborn, Jake, Kario, CZ Slim, Anatomy, Legacy M/F, etc. Most current furries use human bodies and shop in like...Addams. I don't care for most "human body lions" (except my own Nekos), so gravitate more towards full lions (ferals). Luckily, there are only so many of them. Just a "thing"! To me, all the "human body lions" look about the same. @Robberinthemuseumtold me about a nice one awhile back, but have I worn it? Nope. Will I? Maybe. Same with one I got from a teaser at the Skin Fair.
  7. Madi your discussion ended the moment the TOS was accepted and LL started explaining on the special page. There will be small addaptions, but all the rest is final.
  8. Don't take it personally, some people just have to get the last word, and keep going if anyone disagrees with them. It's normal, but super annoying until you get used to whoever it is and just ignore them.
  9. Bacon and Coney pie with garlic is great. ( Coney = Alternate name for wild rabbit ).
  10. "Or: Fantasy Faire’s Over! I can be all thrifty now! NEWP! Enchantment has a new round starting later today, and the quality and coolness of the stuff Enchantment’s stellar group of creators have put together for us all is, well, out of this world." Read more on the blog
  11. That's just clothing for Maitreya, Reborn, Jake, Kario, CZ Slim, Anatomy, Legacy M/F, etc. Most current furries use human bodies and shop in like...Addams.
  12. I'll stop responding to you then because I've ether determined one of two things. You really don't know what you are talking about. You are just trolling me trying to get a rise. If it's 1, then you seem to be unwilling to listen to any one else option, so "not worth my time." If 2, will never happen but still, "not worth my time.' so, 💖Be Well 💖
  13. If i stop replying it's because trying to have a conversation with a to deep in their role stick kid is pretty useless... stamping feet and obnoxious denial mode is best kept on a little distance, after a while you'll come back to ask for a cookie.
  14. It does work in all viewers I have tried although FS works best primarily, for me at least, a couple of features: input a number for feathering. I keep mine at .05 for filming work, and getting it that low with just a slider is hard and then the cam controls in the phototools panel. I use the left button to both turn off the UI and to activate the flycam for everyday filming use this is how I keep it set
  15. Of course it is. By your reasoning, it's also transparent whenever you log out because nobody can see it any more.
  16. So... Exactly the same ass your claims about all the thousands of poor innocent people who got perma banned for nothing that you heard about on Sh*tter and ArseTome.
  17. In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight ... ah wombah way ... ah wombah way ...
  18. Maitreya requires the use of one of the onion layers, if I remember correctly, to smooth out that area. I wonder if a locked version of something like that would be easier for Maitreya if they choose to be concerned about it. With Reborn, it's entirely handled by the HUD. Although not many people would probably be using that one for an under 18 avatar, it's possible. Again, a version with those parts permanently enabled might be easier than reworking the entire mesh. It can break some content in those areas but not as much as having to start from scratch with a brand new ToS compliant body with NO content. As an example...my Reborn Without the smoothing enabled...https://gyazo.com/34f8130d2e551297332154baaad047db And With smoothing enabled...https://gyazo.com/aa726c5ad31821f36cd0500357c59d77 Would this be sufficient? I admit, I don't know the technical side of it but if currently used bodies had the smoothing option build in, as in not able to be turned OFF and the under 18 avatar wore a compliant skin, that would seem to be acceptable. I'd like to know if body creators could do this easily and if so, would they?
  1. Load more activity