All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 🌟 Welcome to Sabrina’s Rentals: The Perfect Space for Your Business! 🌟 Are you an aspiring entrepreneur in Second Life? Looking for an affordable and beautiful location to showcase your products? Look no further! Our mall offers prime rental spaces that cater to a variety of business needs. πŸ›οΈ What We Offer: Store Sizes: Choose from a range of store sizes to suit your inventory and display requirements: L$50 week/65 prims: 6 Small Stores: Ideal for small-scale merchants. L$120 week/160 prims: 3 Midsize Store: A bit more room for your creations. L$220 week/260 prims: 1Anchor Store: Perfect for those with a larger inventory and want a Home for thier starting Business. Cost-Effective: We understand the struggle of paying high rents to parcel owners with inflated traffic numbers. Our rates are reasonable, allowing you to focus on growing your business. Promotion: Crystal Crazy is now part of our featured promotions! This means more foot traffic and visibility for your products. Easy Rental Process: Pay your rental fee to the meter in front of selected unit for 1 to 4 weeks. Receive an auto group invite upon payment, allowing you to set up your store immediately. Rental rules will be provided upon touching the rental meter. 🌞 Why Choose Us? Quality Traffic: Say goodbye to false traffic inflated by bots. Our mall attracts genuine visitors who appreciate quality products. Community: Join our friendly community of merchants and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs. Exposure: Showcase your new and existing products to a wider audience. πŸ“ž Contact us today: Sabrina Bundy: secondlife:///app/agent/b5c891be-0ab6-43d5-b17c-0fbee48f1428/about Visit our mall in-world to explore the available spaces. Touch the rental box to check the prim count and secure your spot. We look forward to having you as part of our vibrant business community! πŸ“ Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elvarg/154/145/45
  3. have any tips about some good teeth/tongue add on please?
  4. This is somewhat vague comment has me worried too. Right now Tilia takes 5% of every transfer and apparently they're still losing money. Thunes can execute the same transactions at (I'm guessing) 0.5% or less and make money. How on earth is he talking trade off's and adding value and all that nonsense? Yes as an international creator this deal could benefit me tremendously. Money directly to my bank, in my own currency. Added value for me for sure, but Thunes will do it at a fraction of Tilia's current cost. So way more added value for them.
  5. For the true cost, we'd need to include the human and environmental costs of mining rare earths in countries such as China, etc.
  6. I've been meaning to say: some short general discussion of other social media platforms is actually on-topic, since a lot get Second Life news and discussions from there too, including finding official LL posts.
  7. Community: Event RIDE OUT EAGLES WORLDWIDE MC 7 PM SLT Time: FRI, 4.26.24 7 PM slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Start Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяΧ₯β„’ (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track
  8. Just found out about something. In the notices of the Maitreya Flat group (I can't remember its exact name) there is a notice with a link to a google docs consultation/poll from Maitreya regarding Lara X Flat. There's talk of a new version removing the dynamic chest and locking it again like with the old flat. Have to say I'm quite against this, I like the customizability that 'dynamic' chest offers and didn't like the locked in settings of the old flat. Apparently creators have been complaining about rigging confusion related to the chest? which I don't quite understand given a 'dynamic' chest is a feature of just about every body. I will say I have seen some badly made stuff for Lara X Flat already, some of it is currently on sale at big events and it doesn't even fit the body properly. Anyway the consultation invited responses and I thought maybe sharing it here might bring a bigger audience. Flat Chest Poll
  9. Not sure about bat ears, but Aii has a superb set (several sets actually) of free Bento/BOM ears. You have to be in the group though, which is L$500 I think. Worth it if you spend anything there though as you get a discount, and other freebies too. There are some long ears in the packs. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aii and Ego/130/91/1525 Edit: there's a picture of the ears at the above in-world link, so you can decide before shelling out for the group.
  10. Starving canaries also. Remember your KNIFE!
  11. That deformer got me exactly the look that was in my head. And because it's a deformer I can still use the Lelutka elf ears that came with my head so there's no seam. Most of the hair I own covers the ear join fully or partly making the seam area only obvious when looking for it - so there I am without the hair on to show how the results up close. This is actually one of the smaller sizes in the deformer kit. It goes from size 0 to 3, and this is number 1 in the 'up+' - meaning angled upwards. It has angles of down, middle, up, and up+.
  12. Yes I've done that and it's really a lot of fun. Was a bit creepy when some creepy-looking sci-fi guy slipped into the chair next to me though one day. As you know, in VR, you really feel like you're there!
  13. I had to make the bug report again... I think I need bug spray!
  14. For the most part, what you see as flaws, I see as originality and beauty. I just changed my lighting to noon if the ambience chosen for the overall landscape wasn't suitable for shopping. And I consider the additional items in a small garden for sale a plus rather than a minus. And stores placed in a more hidden manner so as to showcase the overall beauty of the sim is a known feature of Fantasy Fairre, and one I love (not so fond of stores being visible on any sim, really). I do have one criticism though, one PET PEEVE, regarding a particular region where even an experienced builder like myself found it difficult to click on the vendors because the builder of the sim linked all the store structures into one huge link, and the transparent bounding box blocked vendors! The linked structures had an unusual name too, but I'm afraid it would trigger the bad word censors here if I posted it. From the name I had the feeling he didn't give a damm if anybody bought anything from the other stores embedded in his overall design, but could be he just thought it was a funny joke.
  15. Feral elephants are really SCARY πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ 🐘
  16. "Once upon a time, there was a bat queen who was known for her bravery, courage and fierce fighting skills. She led her army to fight in a war against a neighboring kingdom, but unfortunately, she lost the battle. She believed that all her people had died in the war and was heartbroken. To ease her pain, she decided to embark on a journey to explore the world. She flew across many lands, met different creatures, and learned new things. However, deep down, she missed her kingdom and her people." Read more on the blog
  17. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aleutia-Min-Fluttering-Wings/25565752 https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/moonwaii-bat-wings-animesh/25280238 Could try these for bat ears. They're unrigged and modify so you can probably get something close to whatever size you'd like... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Xuxu-Droopy-Mesh-Ears/25965844
  18. I mean I am not against Zuck, but also not with him. But then again, I am more against what corpos are doing today. Than the actual companies themselves. IE data farming and selling it to other companies. I wish Canada would adopt a bill, that would stop that from happening.
  19. Today
  20. Then at least YOU wouldn't be afraid of Threads. It's a safe haven. I swear, too bad people have so much against Zuck!!!
  21. $1200 laptop + $750 (yikes!) eGPU chassis + $350 GPU + $150 in RAM/SSD upgrades... Of course stuff from 2020/2021 isn't worth that any more. Maybe $800 worth in total used today. I think realistically you could SL quite well on a $500 PC today, especially if you go used.
  22. I am trying to put up a little something together. I use a lelutka head and got a legacy and Maitreya bodies for what that information may be worth. So I am looking for big bat like ears to go atop of the head but I for the love of me, can't seem to find any that readily fit the bill. Talking about just as long if not longer than the head, to give a sense of proportion too. I would like to find some wings to go along, bat wings too, all I can find is spiky demon/dragon tier wings. Other things too to be honest, like some particular hairstyles and such but asking here for Ears as those I feel are the most important now. Does anybody know of any good stores that sell such items?
  23. I just use FB and IG, I honestly don't use twitter. I think two is enough for me.
  1. Load more activity