All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The calls to censor Adult mesh bodies in revenge for the changes demanded to child mesh bodies are?
  3. I am going to say it straight out: Bull. I have mentioned here before in this topic. The DSA (Digital Service Act) of the EU states clearly that depiction of CP/CA or imagery of CP/CA is not allowed on websites, social media, virtual worlds, even games. Failing to comply to the DSA puts you (company behind website, social media, virtual world, game) at risk of a massive fine, legal prosecution and/or in worst case being blocked of access from within the EU borders. Do you really think that LL is going to risk their marketshare from the European Union?
  4. OMG it worked! Thank you so much! I didn't thinked on linking in that waaaaay lol, I'm so embarassed I did a post for that obvious thing.
  5. This series was a lot of fun, I made sure to play a bit of fallout before watching any of it, mostly because it was for sale on steam 🤣 Now I wish I purchased fallout 3, as well as New Vegas, and 76. As a noob to the game series, it was a bit easier to keep up with the story, and because I was not an enthusiast it did not leave me feeling disappointed. I swear though, I almost have 100 hours already in with fallout 4, it has consumed me. And now I am finding myself saying Okie dokie a lot.
  6. So the topic isn't about child exploitation and how to try and prevent it? I thought that was what the changes to the TOS are for?
  7. Using Firestorm, but probably applicable to other viewers, if you use the keyboard paste shortcut (Ctrl+V) you can paste simultaneously into multiple selected folders. First, copy the item you want to paste. There isn't a keyboard shortcut for "Paste as link", so if that's what you want to do you must first create a link to the item and copy that. Then select the multiple folders you are targeting using Ctrl+click and Shift+click. Once you've selected the folders you want press Ctrl+V. THERE IS NO UNDO (CTRL+Z) AVAILABLE FOR THIS ACTION.
  8. Quartz Mole has posted that he would like to try to keep the thread open so avoid changes of topics.
  9. It always starts with an im, two people happen to connect, and they go do their thing. Modesty panels and restricting children to certain sims won;'t stop that
  10. Only if it's clothed non-sexual vampirism, that Anne rice Spanking pron vampirism, or LKH Furry BDSM pron vampirism is off limits. Extreme violence, no Clickbait allowed on A rated regions. See above. Only if the spirts and Demons are fully clothed, also, NO naked sacrificial virgins on the altars and the sacrifice must be symbolic, or else its A rated violence. Welcome to the SSL Forums, NO. Unless... If you are a minority trying to destroy SL for everyone else. Then it's fine
  11. there hasn't been a threat to be closed as far i know, just a call to keep it to the point. There never are threats, when there's a reason to close, it will be.
  12. If you are in a nostalgic mood, Dévics' music is the right musical accompaniment. They were out of my sights for a while but when I hear them again, I am again taken by the special atmosphere of their music. Unfortunately, they have not been making music together for years. Here is: Lie to me
  13. I have no wish to slander anyone, and nor have I done that, you are talking to the wrong person.
  14. Question: If a ten year old ims me and says "mmm i sure am hungry, how about you let me suck on your *****" Can I AR him? edited: I guess I should have said mammary glands
  15. K, just telling you, the Moles have already threatened to close the thread. Keeping it civil is within our best interest so trying to avoid unneeded slander, calling of names. It has been the same thing over and over.
  16. Yes i agree, that's what this thread is about, but I think by your comment, you show changes in the TOS will do NOTHING to stop ***** from happening, which is what the changes in the TOS are suppose to be about
  17. On the assumption I am right I have gone on a journey. I boarded Silent Moles Icarus rocket here: I nearly got abducted and savaged by a giant centipede Where did I go, where am I?
  18. I am well aware of that I was responding to BilliJo's points And the issue on modesty, well this thread seems to have brought up different issues.
  19. Second life is based in the U.S. it is not illegal here to like fictional characters, however I'm not justifying the actions of underA.P. Second Life is not trying to remove child avatars or use fear tactics to control the users behind them, or make them feel bad as a whole. just so you are aware of that. This forum is not about that, it's about the change of the ToS and about Modesty.
  20. And this is why I classify the AR Clickbait movement as "tiny terrorists", out to do as much damage to EVERYONE ELSE's SL as they can. "But... But... You can't victimise me for wearing an AAR Clickbait avi, look I can twist and turn like a toxic eel, and make a Clickbait avi out of Maitreya! Censor all the grown up mesh bodies in revenge for restricting a noisy minority!" That's what this is, that's what that other thread is. A minority seeking revenge because the rules for them have changed, so they declare war on the majority who weren't involved, and frankly don't care. Most adult avatars in SL don't CARE about AAR Clickbait, if all the Clickbait vanished overnight, they wouldn't EVEN NOTICE let alone CARE. I wass in a club on Saturday night, 20-25 people. Only ONE other had even read the new ToS, and when the others found out what the changes were their responses varied from "So what" and "Don't Care" to "About time". Nobody thought it was "a bad idea, won't anyone think of the not-children".
  21. While taking lectures on art and cultural history, I came across Louis Fuller (1862-1928). She was an American-French dancer. She is considered a pioneer of modern dance and theatre lighting. She acquired a number of patents on the use of chemicals in lighting. I try to find some film material of her but recordings of her are unfortunately rare.
  22. We are all well aware of that. We are talking about illegal fantasies here Like sex chatlines, in most counties you cannot talk about underage sex or any illegal topic even if it is classed as a fantasy,. We are talking about child exploitation fantasy.
  23. there are no children in second life. there is no child exploitation, there are only some sick adults playing out sick fantasies
  24. Lol, your perversion IS waiting for you. That boat sailed a long time ago, and im not talking a kid sex, im talking about any kind if degeneracy you can imagine. THAT is the reality of second life, get over it
  1. Load more activity