All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. When will the next batch of houses & houseboats become available? It seems they were all gone within the first day.
  3. Over zealous Orbs... I have been on a few occasions exploring on protected land and had attempts of such an orb setup so badly attempting too send me home::( Yes I reported it by the way )
  4. Same here, and then I touched my house and it vanished entirely. I submitted a support ticket, so I guess I'll be living in a skybox for a month
  5. yayyyy bunny partyyyyyyyy i will be there and yes an excuses to dress as a bunny xd
  6. This is actually common across the internet in general. Being pretty much anonymous lends some people to behaving far worse than they would to people in RL. By the same token, there are a lot of folks that assume anyone disagreeing with them is being rude to them or picking on them, etc.... So, IMO, it is a combination of some folks truly be more rude on the internet and others just being overly sensitive.
  7. As long as it's off the travel paths, I cannot see why this would not work if LL wanted to do it.
  8. Well this sucks. My mailbox stopped working after the rolling restarts today and then I just touched my house and it vanished entirely, and I have no way to rez another. Fortunately I'd already removed the furniture and stuff in preparation for choosing a different style house. Now I have... a paddock with a hot tub. Submitted a support ticket... @Patch Linden, any idea how long it will take to resolve this?
  9. You can always file a ticket, but it is unlikely they will change it for you. Sometime / soon (this year or next or....) they will offer the ability to change your avatar name. However, you will have to be a Premium member and pay a change-name fee (various talks have indicate it will likely cost somewhere around US $25 range).
  10. My first account was created in early 2007. Since then I have taken many breaks from SL - some short, some long (years). Lots of people take breaks. Don't feel like you have to force yourself to be here.
  11. 4096 Sqm - 1875 Prims - 1200L$ per week http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Passions/159/163/22 (Perfect for Skybox) 4096 Sqm - 1875 Prims - 1300L$ per week http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Passions/14/96/22 4096 Sqm - 1875 Prims - 1400L$ per week http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Passions/240/16/22 (Corner Lot)
  12. I built a glass platform deck off the back - I was experimenting but I'm sure you could extend it a lot further out. Upper deck is my ditzy boho colourlight playground complete with puffle sheep herd. This is fun! OH and notice the nice light reflections in the water. Pretty sure the lighting is working through the glass.
  13. It isn't a matter of bad forecasting, it is a matter of how fast they can actually create the stuff. If you bring up your map inworld and type SSP then you'll see their work area. That will also show you the additional houses & houseboats they are frantically trying to finish along the eastern / southeastern continent edge. They don't want this area to look 'cookie cutter', so it does take some time for the workers to actually do the work. There will be another batch released soon. IMO, I'd guess before the end of the month, maybe even as early as next Mon or Tue (that is my guess only - I have not heard anything about a date for the next batch).
  14. It DOES seem very subjective but I have found TP much better since the new code was rolled out and once the restarts had all finished. I noticed that the "black stars" aspect of EEP has now gone; does this mean, I wonder, that the EEP code has been rolled back? I also notice some subtle change in moonlight (OK with ALM active, that is) and water reflections. Possibly a side -effect of the new code. But for me at this stage I'll give a cautious "thumbs up"; for others it is no better, it seems. I wonder, do they have the TP screens disabled (I don't and have not suffered TP disconnects to the same extent as others). This issue has always seemed to be multi-facetted, and there are probably a number of different, maybe even unconnected, causes which will need multiple remedies.
  15. This is me Chillin on the lower deck of my houseboat on the boardwalk. The TV works! I'm playing Hockey Night in Canada from 1960's (youtube). I am liking these new houses and areas very very much indeed! We need deco texture packs for the houseboats! Please texture creators start modding and Take My Money!
  16. ↪ https://veileddream.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/neo-2/
  17. Answer from FlickrThanks so much for bringing this to our attention.I appreciate you reaching out to us to let us know that you are experiencing an issue with not being send snapshots directly to flickr. At this time, our engineers have been alerted and are working to resolve any issues that may have popped up recently.At this time we are in the process of migrating Flickr away from Yahoo servers and onto our own system built on top of Amazon Web Services that, once complete, will be able to provide more stability, fewer downtime Panda pages, and will allow us to focus on building a better Flickr experience for our users. While this migration is taking place, you may notice a few more hiccups than usual as we transfer over 100 million accounts and several billion photos over to a new home, and we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may cause.While we do not have an exact time frame for a resolution, our engineers are now aware and investigating this issue and hope to have a fix rolled out shortly. We sincerely appreciate your patience in this as we dig into what could be causing this issue.Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, as we’d be happy to help.Sincerely, (name removed)Flickr Support
  18. My friend and I each managed to get one after about an hour and a half of occasionally refreshing the page. So there's still hope! I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to play the shuffle game to try for a different lot, though
  19. I love that bathroom conversion! How clever you are!! Now I want one!
  20. And I'm surprised that you would buy into this, anything that enters your computer is pretty much an open book, it's just a matter of having the skill or the tools to extract it. There are some people who will never give you a cent even if there was no other option, so why even factor them in?
  21. Wow Love Victorian this a add on or something you made.
  22. Today
  23. People are still shifting around. Keep trying. I got a nice house about 4 hrs ago.
  24. Yesterday
  25. I'm adding my +1 to the desire for more textures and parts! I would love to have, for example, the roof texture, so I could add on architectural features like an overhanging porch and dormers! I also agree with the desire for more rez zones! And I'd like to request as well more community areas. The wiki made the claim that every home would be a convenient distance from a community gathering place, but I was unable to find one near my home, unless you're counting the roundabouts as community zones. I'd love to see more social gathering areas like pools, large gazebos, parks with benches, etc! Also, I'm assuming an option to pay for a LI increase is not feasible with the current setup, but just in case it is... that is something I would be interested in! I was able to do more than I thought I would with my 350 LI, but another 50% to double, that could be the difference between "cute side house" and "main home" for me.
  26. I found this script that does the basics. Now I'm trying to add X and Y coordinates to detected avatars. I came across this on the wiki: vector vec; float x = vec.x; float y = vec.y; float z = vec.z; So I added it to this script I found under llGetAgentList() under a Google Search: Untouched Script: // Tiaeld Tolsen @ TT Industries - llGetAgentList sim-wide radar/Radar de todo el sim de llGetAgentList //Based in the new llGetAgentList LSL Function (https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6427) this is a little //gadget capable to work as an (almost)zero-lag sim-wide radar. Currently, llGetAgentList is only available on the //3 RC Simulator Channels (Magnum, BlueSteel, LeTigre) and it will be hopely deployed for the rest of the grid in a //couple of days. //This script can't be sold and any variation of it must contain my name as the original creator. //More info at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- //Basado en la nueva función de LSL llGetAgentList (https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6427) este pequeño //aparato puede funcionar como un radar para todo el sim con (casi) cero lag. Actualmente, llGetAgentList sólo está //disponible en los 3 canales RC (Magnum, BlueSteel, LeTigre) y esperemos que sea repartido al resto del grid en un //par de días. //Este script no puede ser vendido y cualquier variación del mismo debe contener mi nombre como el creador original. //Más información en: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ //We'll need this later / Necesitaremos esto después list lTemp; list lTemp2; integer iTemp; integer iPrims; integer iOn; //WARNING: Not-so begineer-scripter friendly code ahead, be careful. //CUIDADO: Código no tan amigable para scripters novatos adelante, tener cuidado. clean() { //We clean the remaining cells. / Limpiamos las celdas restantes. llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_ALL_OTHERS, [PRIM_TEXT, "", <1., 1., 1.>, 1.]); } default { state_entry() { clean(); llSetText("TT Industries\nSimwide Radar\nOFF", <1., .2, .2>, 1.); //We'll need this to iterate across all the prims. //Necesitaremos esto para recorrer todos los prims. iPrims = llGetNumberOfPrims(); } touch_start(integer n) { if(iOn = !iOn) { llOwnerSay("Radar ON"); llSetText("TT Industries\nSimwide Radar\nON", <.6, .8, 0.>, 1.); //This is a reasonable time to the script to do it's job. //Es un tiempo razonable para dejar trabajar al script. llSetTimerEvent(.2); } else { llOwnerSay("Radar OFF"); llSetText("TT Industries\nSimwide Radar\nOFF", <1., .2, .2>, 1.); llSetTimerEvent(0.); clean(); } } timer() { //This is where magic start, thanks to the new llGetAgentList. //Aquí empieza la magia, gracias al nuevo llGetAgentList. lTemp = (lTemp = []) + (lTemp2 = []) + llGetAgentList(AGENT_LIST_REGION, []); iTemp = lTemp!=[]; //In case we got some kind of error, stop everything. //En caso de tener algún error, paramos todo. if(llGetListEntryType(lTemp, 0)==TYPE_STRING) { llOwnerSay("Error: " + llList2String(lTemp, 0)); iOn = FALSE; llSetTimerEvent(0.); return; } //We start filling our new list with the name and distance from ourselves. //Empezamos llenando nuestra nueva lista con los nombres y la distancia hacia nosotros. while(iTemp--) lTemp2 = [llVecDist(llList2Vector(llGetObjectDetails(llList2Key(lTemp, iTemp), [OBJECT_POS]), 0), llGetPos()), llKey2Name(llList2Key(lTemp, iTemp))] + lTemp; //Since results are unsorted, we sort them. //Ya que los resultados están desordenados, los ordenamos. lTemp2 = llListSort(lTemp2, 2, TRUE); //If there are more results than cells, we cap their number. //Si hay más resultados que celdas, cortamos su número. if((iTemp = lTemp!=[]) > iPrims) iTemp = iPrims; //We start drawing every cell with our info. //Empezamos a dibujar cada celda con nuestra información while(--iTemp) llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(iTemp+1, [PRIM_TEXT, llList2String(lTemp2, (iTemp*2)+1) + ": " + (string)llList2Integer(lTemp2, iTemp*2) + " m.",<1., 1., 1.>, 1.]); //We clean remaining cells in linkset. //Limpiamos las celdas restantes en el linkset. iTemp = lTemp!=[]; while(iTemp++ < iPrims) llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(iTemp,[PRIM_TEXT, "", <1., 1., 1.>, 1.]); } //Update the interface in case we need it. //Limpiamos la interface en caso lo necesitemos. on_rez(integer s) { clean(); } changed(integer change) { if(change & CHANGED_REGION) clean(); else if(change & CHANGED_LINK) iPrims = llGetNumberOfPrims(); } } Touched Script: // Tiaeld Tolsen @ TT Industries - llGetAgentList sim-wide radar/Radar de todo el sim de llGetAgentList //Based in the new llGetAgentList LSL Function (https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6427) this is a little //gadget capable to work as an (almost)zero-lag sim-wide radar. Currently, llGetAgentList is only available on the //3 RC Simulator Channels (Magnum, BlueSteel, LeTigre) and it will be hopely deployed for the rest of the grid in a //couple of days. //This script can't be sold and any variation of it must contain my name as the original creator. //More info at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- //Basado en la nueva función de LSL llGetAgentList (https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6427) este pequeño //aparato puede funcionar como un radar para todo el sim con (casi) cero lag. Actualmente, llGetAgentList sólo está //disponible en los 3 canales RC (Magnum, BlueSteel, LeTigre) y esperemos que sea repartido al resto del grid en un //par de días. //Este script no puede ser vendido y cualquier variación del mismo debe contener mi nombre como el creador original. //Más información en: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ //We'll need this later / Necesitaremos esto después list lTemp; list lTemp2; integer iTemp; integer iPrims; integer iOn; //WARNING: Not-so begineer-scripter friendly code ahead, be careful. //CUIDADO: Código no tan amigable para scripters novatos adelante, tener cuidado. clean() { //We clean the remaining cells. / Limpiamos las celdas restantes. llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(LINK_ALL_OTHERS, [PRIM_TEXT, "", <1., 1., 1.>, 1.]); } default { state_entry() { clean(); llSetText("TT Industries\nSimwide Radar\nOFF", <1., .2, .2>, 1.); //We'll need this to iterate across all the prims. //Necesitaremos esto para recorrer todos los prims. iPrims = llGetNumberOfPrims(); } touch_start(integer n) { if(iOn = !iOn) { llOwnerSay("Radar ON"); llSetText("TT Industries\nSimwide Radar\nON", <.6, .8, 0.>, 1.); //This is a reasonable time to the script to do it's job. //Es un tiempo razonable para dejar trabajar al script. llSetTimerEvent(.2); } else { llOwnerSay("Radar OFF"); llSetText("TT Industries\nSimwide Radar\nOFF", <1., .2, .2>, 1.); llSetTimerEvent(0.); clean(); } } timer() { //This is where magic start, thanks to the new llGetAgentList. //Aquí empieza la magia, gracias al nuevo llGetAgentList. lTemp = (lTemp = []) + (lTemp2 = []) + llGetAgentList(AGENT_LIST_REGION, []); iTemp = lTemp!=[]; //In case we got some kind of error, stop everything. //En caso de tener algún error, paramos todo. if(llGetListEntryType(lTemp, 0)==TYPE_STRING) { llOwnerSay("Error: " + llList2String(lTemp, 0)); iOn = FALSE; llSetTimerEvent(0.); return; } vector pos; float x = vec.x; float y = vec.y; float z = vec.z; //We start filling our new list with the name and distance from ourselves. //Empezamos llenando nuestra nueva lista con los nombres y la distancia hacia nosotros. while(iTemp--) lTemp2 = [llVecDist(llList2Vector(llGetObjectDetails(llList2Key(lTemp, iTemp), [OBJECT_POS]), 0), pos), llKey2Name(llList2Key(lTemp, iTemp))] + lTemp; //Since results are unsorted, we sort them. //Ya que los resultados están desordenados, los ordenamos. lTemp2 = llListSort(lTemp2, 2, TRUE); //If there are more results than cells, we cap their number. //Si hay más resultados que celdas, cortamos su número. if((iTemp = lTemp!=[]) > iPrims) iTemp = iPrims; //We start drawing every cell with our info. //Empezamos a dibujar cada celda con nuestra información while(--iTemp) llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(iTemp+1, [PRIM_TEXT, llList2String(lTemp2, (iTemp*2)+1) + ": " + (string)llList2Integer(lTemp2, iTemp*2) + " m.",<1., 1., 1.>, 1.]); //We clean remaining cells in linkset. //Limpiamos las celdas restantes en el linkset. iTemp = lTemp!=[]; while(iTemp++ < iPrims) llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast(iTemp,[PRIM_TEXT, "", <1., 1., 1.>, 1.]); } //Update the interface in case we need it. //Limpiamos la interface en caso lo necesitemos. on_rez(integer s) { clean(); } changed(integer change) { if(change & CHANGED_REGION) clean(); else if(change & CHANGED_LINK) iPrims = llGetNumberOfPrims(); } } I tried to replace llGetPos() with pos, but I'm not sure how to integrate x and y coordinates. The script already does distance. Later I'm gonna try to get the linked spheres to track the avatars in a cube frame. Can someone give me some advice on this? I'm trying to learn how to do this, thank you.
  1. Load more activity