Sign in to follow this  
emmettcullen93

mens post show off them pictures and let the ladies comment on them this time.

leith_017.png

leith_018.png

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

I need a bib...  Going to start drooling soon...

@ Leith -  Great look.  It is commonplace to see in the small town I live in even though it is the west coast of the US.  I haven't explored my Scottish roots much, but I do know the colors of the kilts worn were a light blue and black.  Are  you wearing family colors?

Couple of full formal dress pics.

@ Cinn yes I am wearing the Fraser tartan, well one of them at least, there are a couple of choices

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

ok here is the photo

Snapshot_002.png

Nice Emmett - You definitely have the badboy vibe in this one.  Did you go over the 'scary jump of fire & death'?

haha i won that at a live concert

Wynn Wrentling wrote:

I love the pic, Gadget---that strong, dark, handsome look just makes me want to tear those dang shades off :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

looks like the thread made a match.

and gave me some competiton.

ohhhh, Sid!----I dig those pensive poses----and the bare forearms are to die for.  Lordy---sooo much eye candy in this scrumptious thread. :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

@ Gadget - Very manly look.  Both pics are nice but the second one is my favorite.  There is a man who can get Sh** done!

@Siddhart -  Great selection of styles!  I like the last casual  look best.  It makes me wonder what kind of music you play.

@ Leith - I loved the formal wear from a few pages back.  Your bad boy look on the bike is great!  (is that cop in the background really patting down a school girl?)  I am not sure where you are going, but I have no doubt you will get there fast.

@ Dres - You know you always make me drool, hun.  Piercing eyes and a bad boy smirk  mmhmmm...     /me hugs you all up!!!!

@ Bastian - I like the shape you chose.  The simple background and clothing brings out your amazing eyes.

@ Wynn - here you can share my electric fan if you wish.  Or maybe we can convince some of these guys to get pics with wind blowing through their hair.

I hope I didn't miss any hotness.  Jeez - gone for 1 day....

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

@ Leith - I loved the formal wear from a few pages back.  Your bad boy look on the bike is great!  (is that cop in the background really patting down a school girl?)  I am not sure where you are going, but I have no doubt you will get there fast.

Thanks Cinnamon, I never know where I am going, just like when I DJ, I never know what song I am going to play next.:matte-motes-sunglasses-3: Although the cop patting down the little girl has made me remember a track by the Angelic Upstarts titled Police Oppression.

@ Wynn if you need cooling down you can alwayd ride pillion. :smileywink:

haha great bike my first was a crappy bmw bike so i went to a lynyrd skynrd concert and won a one of a kind chopper.

Snapshot_002.png

not the best shot or area. ugggh but there she is.