mens post show off them pictures and let the ladies comment on them this time.

emmettcullen93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marcus Hancroft wrote:

I'll play!  Here's 1:

Marcus5_001.png

Another:

Marcus3_001.png

Sometimes ya have to get all dressed up fer a hootenannie!

Marcus4_001.png

Finally:

Marcus3_001.jpg

Yeehawww, Marcus!  I am a proper lady so I will not type out all the thoughts in my head...  Things like saddling up horses, riding cowboys and roping calves.  I will not be saying any of that...

Happy Trails,

Cinn

valerie Inshan wrote:

@ Cinn and Erin: thank you ladies! Yeah, he doesn"t look bad actually. I guess it's time to call a shrink when you fall in love with your own alt! :smileyvery-happy:

Not bad?!  Damn Val, the man is hot looking :smileyvery-happy:

Marcus Hancroft wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

we need more men in boxers pics round here!! \o/ =)

/me only wears briefs

I'll see what I can find though, Miss Ceka
:)

boxer briefs are nice too hehehe

oh and don't take off the hat and boots hehehe

whoo hoo \o/

i'm bad i know hehehehe

@ Julio - Thank you!!!  I remember this one from the vanity thread!  Pics like that just have a way of staying with you.

@ Dres - WooHoooooo!!!  You have an amazing avatar!  More pics please...

@ Ian - I have no words...  *picks jaw up off the floor*  Just say no to cropping, 'kay?

@ Randall - I can guess where your heart is even if it is covered by your left arm and you probably made some gal feel very special on Valentines day.  How about a pic of your silver haired and blue eyed av?

This thread just makes me smile.  Do we need a theme to keep you guys motivated?  Swimsuits?  Bad boys? Formal wear?  Chippendales?

Cinn

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

@ Julio - Thank you!!!  I remember this one from the vanity thread!  Pics like that just have a way of staying with you.

@ Dres - WooHoooooo!!!  You have an amazing avatar!  More pics please...

@ Ian - I have no words...  *picks jaw up off the floor*  Just say no to cropping, 'kay?

@ Randall - I can guess where your heart is even if it is covered by your left arm and you probably made some gal feel very special on Valentines day.  How about a pic of your silver haired and blue eyed av?

This thread just makes me smile.  Do we need a theme to keep you guys motivated?  Swimsuits?  Bad boys? Formal wear?  Chippendales?

Cinn

I vote for bad boys Cinn, yeah we need to see some bad here, cause I do love a bad boy ;) :smileyvery-happy:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Wiki will probably like that photo.

Below is me wearing my Valentine's blazer from last month waiting for my valentine. My left arm is obscuring most of the prim heart on the blazer.

Valentines.png

I can imagine your valentine was one lucky lady Randall, you look damn fine , your av has the most mesmerizing eyes ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.