mens post show off them pictures and let the ladies comment on them this time.

emmettcullen93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Parhelion - I have been enjoying the Premium Wilderness areas, too, but I haven't seen such a dashing looking young man there as you.  Great look!

I'm certainly not young, and if I'm dashing it's to get away from the bugs, but thanks for the compliment.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Here's one from the Premium Wilderness:

<extraneous photo snipped>

/me swoons.

Geez Par, that's a li'l too perfect. Couldn't you have left your bowtie a li'l crooked so I could straighten it? I'd wear the seams in my stockings a li'l off center to return the favor.

Don't give us ideas Maddy! There will be crooked stockings all over SL!

I'm onto Maddy's tricks. She likes to lure people close enough to set them on fire.

Parhelion Palou wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

/me swoons.

Geez Par, that's a li'l too perfect. Couldn't you have left your bowtie a li'l crooked so I could straighten it? I'd wear the seams in my stockings a li'l off center to return the favor.

I'm onto Maddy's tricks. She likes to lure people close enough to set them on fire.

Par, I'm going to take this compliment two ways, both lovely. I think everyone wants to believe they could ignite passion in someone and so an affirmation there feels very nice indeed. That said, I actually do like setting people on fire in SL and to be recognized for the nefarious ways in which I get that done also feels good.

Thank you so much!

/me hugs you all up ;-)

Parhelion Palou wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

/me swoons.

Par, I'm going to take this compliment two ways, both lovely. I think everyone wants to believe they could ignite passion in someone and so an affirmation there feels very nice indeed. That said, I actually do like setting people on fire in SL and to be recognized for the nefarious ways in which I get that done also feels good.

Thank you so much!

/me hugs you all up ;-)

There are very few people that could get that kind of compliment, with those meanings, and have them both valid at the same time. The only times I've set people on fire, it didn't really inspire passion. :smileyindifferent:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

/me swoons.

Thank you so much!

/me hugs you all up ;-)

That reminds me... I'm way overdue for another cleansing.

...Dres

UncommonTruth wrote:

There are very few people that could get that kind of compliment, with those meanings, and have them both valid at the same time. The only times I've set people on fire, it didn't really inspire passion. :smileyindifferent:

Frankly, I've not done it either, but a girl can dream... and take compliments. Thank you :-)

Parhelion Palou wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

/me swoons.

Thank you so much!

/me hugs you all up ;-)

hehe reminds me of the time i wore the lindon bear they were giving out and my shoulder was on fire. :D:)

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Sorry, Dres.  I used up all the fuel and broke the incinerator  of sins.  She may need to rebuild.

cinn are you going to leave us dead in our sins?

awww emmett---do ya need resuscitation?:matte-motes-evil-invert:

@ Cinnamon---ouuu!---i love your style, you hot mamma:matte-motes-tongue:

Wynn Wrentling wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Sorry, Dres.  I used up all the fuel and broke the incinerator  of sins.  She may need to rebuild.

cinn are you going to leave us dead in our sins?

awww emmett---do ya need resuscitation?:matte-motes-evil-invert:

@ Cinnamon---ouuu!---i love your style, you hot mamma:matte-motes-tongue:

haha

*starts hyperventalating*

Leith Corleone wrote:

leith_018.png

Wow, that's gorgeous Leith. Great to see something not so common is SL.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Now, tell us, do you ..

peek-kilt.jpg

... wear underwear?

KiltBlown.jpg

↑ hubbahubba-90deg.gif                                    

What is the general practice in undewear when wearing the kilt?  Just curious.. :smileytongue:

Blush.gif

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Why ask when you've provided your own illustration of the answer? :matte-motes-big-grin:

...Dres

Hehehe... I want to be sure. :matte-motes-big-grin:  :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Those photos might have been Photoshopped, one can never trust photos. :matte-motes-agape:

Coby Foden wrote:                  

What is the general practice in undewear when wearing the kilt?  Just curious.. :smileytongue:

Blush.gif

The official answer is 'underwear may or may not be worn', which is a bit Schroedinger to be useful. The practice of 'going regimental' is decried as unhygienic and impractical by many, although it's meant to be the only way for a 'true Scotsman'. I also hear that if you ask, you aren't allowed to complain if you are then shown evidence.

Also, the proper answer when asked "Is anything worn under the kilt?" is, "A little worn perhaps, but perfectly serviceable!".

Kelli May wrote:

pah, Utilikilts. A hand-wrapped Great Kilt* is where it's at**.

Feileadh Mor, or belted plaid.

**Studies† show that a man can look up to 113% more manly in a properly dressed great kilt.

†Well,
I've
studied them.

oouuuuu, Kelli!  i better open my eyes wider when i see a man in kilts at Frank's:matte-motes-nerdy:

Coby Foden wrote:

↑ 
hubbahubba-90deg.gif

Blush.gif

Hi Cody, as Keli has replied underwear can be worn, I myself am a true scotsman so never don the garments. Although as this kilt is mesh, I have considered wearing them, as anyone without a mesh viewer, might think I am some kind of flasher. :smileywink:

If I am wearing one in RL that problem never arises. :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.