mens post show off them pictures and let the ladies comment on them this time.

emmettcullen93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

How about a pic of your silver haired and blue eyed av?

Okay, but it's going to cost you. I'm going to need to see a picture of you first in the Vanity Thread in human form, and not as a wisp.

But... But... But... Fine!  I will see what I can come up with tomorrow.  With all the great pics I should be able to find inspiration.  Do you have a special request?  A favorite color? 

Tsk!!!    /me wanders off mumbling something about about reverse blackmail and if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Marcus Hancroft wrote:

I'll play!  Here's 1:

Marcus5_001.png

Another:

Marcus3_001.png

Sometimes ya have to get all dressed up fer a hootenannie!

Marcus4_001.png

Finally:

Marcus3_001.jpg

Yeehawww, Marcus!  I am a proper lady so I will not type out all the thoughts in my head...  Things like saddling up horses, riding cowboys and roping calves.  I will not be saying any of that...

Happy Trails,

Cinn

rofl your welcome to say anything cinn

Great idea Emmett! You're all hawt, so I'm just gonna single out a few..

Dres... geez, you almost make me wish I was a guy :smileyhappy:

Ian.. I think the cropping is perfect. The little bit of mystery is what draws your eyes back again and again.

Randall.. I love how clear your eyes are in this one. It makes you want to sink into them while finishing messing up that hair.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Great idea Emmett! You're all hawt, so I'm just gonna single out a few..

Dres... geez, you almost make me wish I was a guy :smileyhappy:

Ian.. I think the cropping is perfect. The little bit of mystery is what draws your eyes back again and again.

Randall.. I love how clear your eyes are in this one. It makes you want to sink into them while finishing messing up that hair.

just a slight cross to the bad girls thread.

love all them photos keep them comming!!

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I can imagine your valentine was one lucky lady Randall, you look damn fine , your av has the most mesmerizing eyes
;)

Why thank you. The eyes are called Gold Seduction. With this product, I am able to seduce women using just my eyes. :matte-motes-evil:

You are quite welcome , Yeah a woman can just fall into those eyes for sure ;)

If you will go wild with me, edit your pictures and look even better, if possible!

I made a sort of tutorial, English isn't my #1 language but I hope it's not too bad. I posted about Picnik in the long old Vanity thread, but it's often lost in so many posts.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Art-Music-and-Photography/Edit-your-pictures/m-p/1431357#M2619 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.