Sign in to follow this  
emmettcullen93

mens post show off them pictures and let the ladies comment on them this time.

leyna wrote:

OMG!!!!  
:D
  I love this thread!   I was going to pick out some favorites to comment on but I can't, they're all great - awesome job guys!  (and gals
:P

thank you so much ;)

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

@Leith - Nice selection.  I may have to think again about whether I find blonde men attractive. :matte-motes-wink:

Thanks Cinn, will have to see if I can improve your opinion of blondes, then again I may try something totally different.:smileywink:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

iCade wrote:

When I am not busy looking cute I enjoy looking hot while shaking it at my favourite club

Cade copy.png

You look great as a cat, so this is my favorite of the ones you've posted, iCade!  Although the elf look is cute and unique, also.

@Emmett - nice editing on the pic!  Waiting to see your chopper photo too.

@Leith - Nice selection.  I may have to think again about whether I find blonde men attractive. :matte-motes-wink:

@Marcus - Yeah - it's just the boots and hat *rolls eyes*  Is it getting hot in here?

@Erin - The good looks run in the family - lol.  Nice work!

this one is my favorties of iCades as well and i will get inworld soon rl issues have kept me off.

ok here is the photo

Snapshot_002.png

emmettcullen93 wrote:

ok here is the photo

Snapshot_002.png

Nice Emmett - You definitely have the badboy vibe in this one.  Did you go over the 'scary jump of fire & death'?

@ Zim - I will repeat what Cade said: Wow!  I like the light blue color of your eyes.

@Val - It should be illegal for you to put together any more male avies.  You are a danger to all the ladies in SL.  HAWT!!!

@Kobe - Nice casual style and I love your RP avatar *quickly locks the door*

Did I miss anyone?  So many great looks....

Wow Val :matte-motes-inlove: I think I need to pretend you're your brother :smileyvery-happy:  This song popped in my head lol, the video's hilarious, but its the words that fit lol.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

ill add mine

Snapshot_009.png

Legs... Legs...  I am a bit distracted right now...  This reminds me of a quote:

Happiness is like a cat, If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay not attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your lap.  -William Bennett

I think you need a cat...  :catwink:

You may not follow my train of thought between this pic and the cat, but it makes perfect sense to me.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Took my alt to the beach today. Just for your eyes ladies.

waiting.jpg

hawht.jpg

Ya know Val, you just don't play fair ;) :smileyvery-happy:

I need a bib...  Going to start drooling soon...

@ Leith -  Great look.  It is commonplace to see in the small town I live in even though it is the west coast of the US.  I haven't explored my Scottish roots much, but I do know the colors of the kilts worn were a light blue and black.  Are  you wearing family colors?

@ Hunter - I am not sure you are playing fair either...  *grinning*  Being able to see your avatar from several angles (more grinning), I must say you have done a great job of putting it together.  (Whew - got through that without saying anything naughty)

CInn