Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)

Saraya Starr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lovely photo Uncommon. I agree with Randall, it seems you have been crying. There is something very touching in this shot.

@ all, great photos! (/me gives a special mention to Coby and ducks hiding under my desk!)

I will probably not post much for a while. One my collegues reported me to the boss yesterday for spending time on SL forums during office hours. How nice isn't it? (some people are so full of sh!!!!t) So I'll have to refrain myself until the things settle down a little... :smileysad:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

valerie Inshan wrote:

I will probably not post much for a while. One my collegues reported me to the boss yesterday for spending time on SL forums during office hours. How nice isn't it? (some people are so full of sh!!!!t) So I'll have to refrain myself until the things settle down a little... :smileysad:

Ah, so that's what it means to be away on business.  We'll miss you.

valerie Inshan wrote:

I will probably not post much for a while. One my collegues reported me to the boss yesterday for spending time on SL forums during office hours.  :smileysad:

Ah valerie, now I understand how you have been able to make thousands and thousands of posts as you revealed your secret. :smileysurprised: :smileytongue:

/me hugs you, we will miss your posts sLo_BigBearHug.gif

Here's a greeting to your collegue ...   sFi_hammer.gif

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lovely photo Uncommon. I agree with Randall, it seems you have been crying. There is something very touching in this shot.

@ all, great photos! (/me gives a special mention to Coby and ducks hiding under my desk!)

o val so srry guess not everybody is as nice in rl. :(

Randall Ahren wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Ah, so that's what it means to be away on business.  We'll miss you.

Yes we will, that sucks Valerie :matte-motes-dont-cry:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Aww Val , Some people cannot be happy until they ruin things for others, will miss you here :(

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i haven't been in sl much lately to take any or in photoshop for that matter..but here are some older ones of mine that were fun to make hehehe

everyone looks great by the way..beautiful pictures everyone =)

5177954533_bef87e1073_b.jpg

5592880416_5be50177c8_b.jpg

Ceka

SALTII.png

Ceka pinkhand comic cover2.png

Ceka Unplugged n stuff.png

the lock.jpg

Wow Ceka, I love all the pics, but especially that last one :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you all for your kindest words! Thank God, a genius invented something called "lunch breaks", giving me a moment to hug you all! Don't worry, I'll be back, lol, and more than ever! :smileyvery-happy:

Yay for lunch breaks ;)  And glad to hear you'll be back, so it's time to party!    13_4_8[1].gif

valerie Inshan wrote:

LOL, thanks Saraya! I've always thought the mice were smarter than the cat. Especially when the cat takes looooooong lunch breaks! :matte-motes-evil::smileyvery-happy:

Lol, you are welcome Val, and you are so evil.. ;) :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

YAY Ceka! Woohoo!!! Just LOVE your pics as usual! Ohmy, you DO look bad, don't you? (the last one is Storm's favorite if I remember well...) :smileyvery-happy:

ya he actually ended up making this version if i remember right hehehehe

he even framed it  lol

CekaStorm.jpg

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i haven't been in sl much lately to take any or in photoshop for that matter..but here are some older ones of mine that were fun to make hehehe

everyone looks great by the way..beautiful pictures everyone =)

5177954533_bef87e1073_b.jpg

5592880416_5be50177c8_b.jpg

Ceka

SALTII.png

Ceka pinkhand comic cover2.png

Ceka Unplugged n stuff.png

the lock.jpg

/searches around "favorites?" i choose the one with the wanted sign that one looks reall bad!! im mean ur wanted right?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.