Sign in to follow this  
Saraya Starr

Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Walking on the darkside again are you? I like it. Looks real bad.

Yeah, I like walking there Randall, and thanks ;)

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i haven't been in sl much lately to take any or in photoshop for that matter..but here are some older ones of mine that were fun to make hehehe

everyone looks great by the way..beautiful pictures everyone =)

5177954533_bef87e1073_b.jpg

5592880416_5be50177c8_b.jpg

Ceka

SALTII.png

Ceka pinkhand comic cover2.png

Ceka Unplugged n stuff.png

the lock.jpg

I like how it looks like the Rock is checking you out in the second picture.

Why thank you Randall that is very nice of you to say.:smileyembarrassed:

@ Erin I think your shape is amazing and I love how you managed to get the legs to look just right too.

Raven1 Short wrote:

I like how it looks like the Rock is checking you out in the second picture.

LOL Raven, you crack me up :smileyvery-happy:

Erin, nice assatar!

Saraya, :smileysurprised: bad for sure!

edited for improper use of assatar :matte-motes-dead:

You look good in the photo, but it's too dark. Set your windlight to calwl. Otherwise you'll look all pretty, but nobody is going to be able to appreciate it.

badgirl_010.png

badgirl_014.png

Just a girl and her bike, careful do not get her revved up, who knows where you would end up. :smileyhappy:

Tay Lane wrote:

badgirl_010.png

badgirl_014.png

Just a girl and her bike, careful do not get her revved up, who knows where you would end up. :smileyhappy:

nice bike ;)

and shoes

and shorts

..... awww heck its all nice.

Thank you, I like the darkness. The sim was dark and grungy, kind of apocalyptic.. I tried brightening it a little, but it lost the feel of the place, so I left it as it was :matte-motes-smile:

You don't look so bad there. Maybe you feel like you're showing too much cleavage and leg, so you feel like a bad girl or perhaps it is the combination of that with the motorbike.

@Uncommon, you're like a cat in the dark and then you are the darkness.

Randall Ahren wrote:

You don't look so bad there. Maybe you feel like you're showing too much cleavage and leg, so you feel like a bad girl or perhaps it is the combination of that with the motorbike.

that is what i concidered bad girl. idk thou.

/me shrugs

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Randall Ahren wrote:

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

It's ok to be bad. There you go :)

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

It's ok to be bad. There you go
:)

LOL :smileyvery-happy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

It's ok to be bad. There you go
:)

lol Raven , ok now I got permission ;)   /me runs off and does ..umm, bad things....:matte-motes-evil:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Me too, but I'm not so good at suppressing it. Just call me Randall the Scoundrel.

*lifts a brow and stares at Randall* Ok, hmm, yeah you look a definite scoundrel  ;)

And on that note, I shall not comment further cause I don't want to get into too much trouble here  :matte-motes-evil:

Very pretty, I think I like the blue eyes more. Are they different eyes, or color change ones? Either way, both are pretty, I just think blue or green eyes look sexy with black hair :smileyhappy: