Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)

Saraya Starr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i haven't been in sl much lately to take any or in photoshop for that matter..but here are some older ones of mine that were fun to make hehehe

everyone looks great by the way..beautiful pictures everyone =)

5177954533_bef87e1073_b.jpg

5592880416_5be50177c8_b.jpg

Ceka

SALTII.png

Ceka pinkhand comic cover2.png

Ceka Unplugged n stuff.png

the lock.jpg

I like how it looks like the Rock is checking you out in the second picture.

Randall Ahren wrote:

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

It's ok to be bad. There you go :)

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

It's ok to be bad. There you go
:)

LOL :smileyvery-happy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

It's ok to be bad. There you go
:)

lol Raven , ok now I got permission ;)   /me runs off and does ..umm, bad things....:matte-motes-evil:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Me too, but I'm not so good at suppressing it. Just call me Randall the Scoundrel.

*lifts a brow and stares at Randall* Ok, hmm, yeah you look a definite scoundrel  ;)

And on that note, I shall not comment further cause I don't want to get into too much trouble here  :matte-motes-evil:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.