Jump to content

Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic


Ceka Cianci wrote:

i haven't been in sl much lately to take any or in photoshop for that matter..but here are some older ones of mine that were fun to make hehehe

everyone looks great by the way..beautiful pictures everyone =)

 

5177954533_bef87e1073_b.jpg

5592880416_5be50177c8_b.jpg

Ceka

SALTII.png

Ceka pinkhand comic cover2.png

Ceka Unplugged n stuff.png

the lock.jpg


I like how it looks like the Rock is checking you out in the second picture.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:


I like how it looks like the Rock is checking you out in the second picture.


LOL Raven, you crack me up :smileyvery-happy:

 

Erin, nice assatar!

Saraya, :smileysurprised: bad for sure!

 

 

edited for improper use of assatar :matte-motes-dead:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

You don't look so bad there. Maybe you feel like you're showing too much cleavage and leg, so you feel like a bad girl or perhaps it is the combination of that with the motorbike.

 

that is what i concidered bad girl. idk thou.

/me shrugs

Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

It's ok to be bad. There you go :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

It's ok to be bad. There you go
:)

LOL :smileyvery-happy:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

It's ok to be bad. There you go
:)

lol Raven , ok now I got permission ;)   /me runs off and does ..umm, bad things....:matte-motes-evil:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

Me too, but I'm not so good at suppressing it. Just call me Randall the Scoundrel.

*lifts a brow and stares at Randall* Ok, hmm, yeah you look a definite scoundrel  ;)

 

And on that note, I shall not comment further cause I don't want to get into too much trouble here  :matte-motes-evil:

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...