Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)

Saraya Starr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Very pretty, I think I like the blue eyes more. Are they different eyes, or color change ones? Either way, both are pretty, I just think blue or green eyes look sexy with black hair :smileyhappy:

They are different eyes ,  I usually wear a pair of light golden brown ones, but it really depends on the outfit and hair I am wearing that day :)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

You're looking pretty dangerous there. I can see the inner demon and it's fascinating. You've been in love, been in lust, been nice, been bad, and even been a dark elf.  Which role fits the best?

Honestly?  I would have to say being bad fits me best, but I have suppressed it.  It's just waiting to break free again, or waiting for someone to say it's ok to be bad again.

It's ok to be bad. There you go
:)

lol Raven , ok now I got permission
;)
   /me runs off and does ..umm, bad things....:matte-motes-evil:

haha ;)

Kowloon seems pretty deserted. Did anyone see you while you were there and ask if you were a bad girl? I really like that look, especially the top, hair and tattoos. Are you married in SL? You have a gold band on your ring finger.

@Jessica, yes it is bad to play pool in your panties. Someone might sneak up behind you while you're bending over the table for a difficult shot and do something surprising to you.

@Tay, you're looking very bad. Those are the same style of shorts as what Saraya is wearing. Looks like you're in a safer part of town, though.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Kowloon seems pretty deserted. Did anyone see you while you were there and ask if you were a bad girl? I really like that look, especially the top, hair and tattoos. Are you married in SL? You have a gold band on your ring finger.

@Jessica, yes it is bad to play pool in your panties. Someone might sneak up behind you while you're bending over the table for a difficult shot and do something surprising to you.

@Tay, you're looking very bad. Those are the same style of shorts as what Saraya is wearing. Looks like you're in a safer part of town, though.

Married? Lol no. It is just a silver garnet birthstone ring I am wearing ;)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Randall do you really rhink there would be a safe part of town, if Saraya and I were in the same location. :womanwink:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Married? Lol no. It is just a silver garnet birthstone ring I am wearing
;)

i just bought a birthstone ring for me cost 150L havent had a chance to look at it yet had to log off.

Tay Lane wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Randall do you really rhink there would be a safe part of town, if Saraya and I were in the same location. :womanwink:

/me grins at Tay.   I don't think there would be :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Hi there,

I'm Kinjuh, new resident (6 days more or less), and so far i think SL is ******* awesome. I love customisation in games, and i'm in heaven here.

Love what i've seen on this post, especially the droogy :P

So here's the stuff i made that i'm the proudest of, btw she's fine in her head !...and she needs a good looking baseball bat, and doll make up, you know spot on the cheeks, white face that kind of stuff  ^^. I searched for hours on the marketplace, but with little luck, if someone could orientate me, i would be really grateful...

I found 2 days ago some awesome shops, but the clothes i buyed before kinda were nooby stuff, they ended up looking like **** except some. Tell me what you think:

and excuse my english.

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q602/Kinjuh/Kinjuh12_001done.jpg

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q602/Kinjuh/Kinjuh1_001done.jpg

http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q602/Kinjuh/?action=view&current=Kinjuh3_001done.jpg

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q602/Kinjuh/Kinjuh8_001done.jpg

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q602/Kinjuh/Kinjuh9_001done.jpg

Sorry, couldn't post the pics directly

Photos were taken in my house, a little empty i know :x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.