Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)

Saraya Starr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saraya Starr wrote:

OK, hmm..this elf has been very , very bad...

I like this much better than your other drow look. A dark elf should have dark skin and hair with eyes that faintly smolder. The expression is serene to the point of innocence, but the stare is feral. There is something wild there.

Kinjuh wrote:

Hi there,

I'm Kinjuh, new resident (6 days more or less), and so far i think SL is ******* awesome. I love customisation in games, and i'm in heaven here.

Love what i've seen on this post, especially the droogy
:P

So here's the stuff i made that i'm the proudest of, btw she's fine in her head !...and she needs a good looking baseball bat, and doll make up, you know spot on the cheeks, white face that kind of stuff  ^^. I searched for hours on the marketplace, but with little luck, if someone could orientate me, i would be really grateful...

I found 2 days ago some awesome shops, but the clothes i buyed before kinda were nooby stuff, they ended up looking like **** except some. Tell me what you think:

and excuse my english.

Sorry, couldn't post the pics directly

Photos were taken in my house, a little empty i know
:x

haha if he hasnt i got 8 new posts to read. but randall will give you some good fashion advise for guys and gals alike btw ty for all your help to me randall.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

OK, hmm..this elf has been very , very bad...

I like this much better than your other drow look. A dark elf should have dark skin and hair with eyes that faintly smolder. The expression is serene to the point of innocence, but the stare is feral. There is something wild there.

As a dark elf, she is far from innocent even though the expression says different.  So yeah she is a wild one, feral is a very good word for what she really is ;)

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Wow - silks AND ears.  You are a woman on a mission...  :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Most definitely Cinn, most definitely
;)
:matte-motes-evil:

haha devil face is right.

Lol Emmett , she'd give the devil a run for his money :matte-motes-evil-invert:

cheescake and ass cheeks.jpg

This is Betty Jean.. She's Nimue's (me) avatar.. So ..hmmm.. Betty Jean is my avatar's avatar.. (makes sense to me :matte-motes-smitten:).. She's still waiting for Jerry Springer to call her back, so, she can snatch the wig off her baby daddy's stripper girlfriend's head. That does make her a genuine bad girl!

Is there any other Jerry Springer bad girls out there????

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

cheescake and ass cheeks.jpg

This is Betty Jean.. She's Nimue's (me) avatar.. So ..hmmm.. Betty Jean is my avatar's avatar.. (makes sense to me :matte-motes-smitten:).. She's still waiting for Jerry Springer to call her back, so, she can snatch the wig off her baby daddy's stripper girlfriend's head. That does make her a genuine bad girl!

Is there any other Jerry Springer bad girls out there????

Well Hello Betty Jean :smileylol:

I'm sure Springer will get back to her right soon ;)

/me grabs a metal folding chair and raises it as a shield while waving a tequila bottle around trying to lure the baby daddy away....  Bring it on, hunny, you know he's not in love with you or he wouldn't be callin' me in the middle of the night.  You ain't got nuthin' to offer that I don't got better!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.