Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)

Saraya Starr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

@ Uncommon, Valerie & Emmett.. Betty Jean thanks you all.. but, she's warning you too.. ya'll better not be messin' wiff her baby daddy or she'll be bringin' ya'll on Springer too! *wink* :matte-motes-evil:

trailer park Nim.jpg

I have hair much like that too, only in blonde... I created a 'Trash' av for a theme night. I'm a little ashamed to say apart from the hair I had all the components for the look in my inventory. Next time I have a minute, I'll recreate it for a picture.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelli May wrote:

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

@ Uncommon, Valerie & Emmett.. Betty Jean thanks you all.. but, she's warning you too.. ya'll better not be messin' wiff her baby daddy or she'll be bringin' ya'll on Springer too! *wink* :matte-motes-evil:

trailer park Nim.jpg

I have hair much like that too, only in blonde... I created a 'Trash' av for a theme night. I'm a little ashamed to say apart from the hair I had all the components for the look in my inventory. Next time I have a minute, I'll recreate it for a picture.

Heya, Kelli! Can't wait to see it :matte-motes-little-laugh: I'm so jaded seeing beautiful avatars all of the time. It's fun to show up at clubs and events looking like a hot mess sometime.. gives ppl something to have a good giggle about!

emmettcullen93 wrote:

is that a trailer house and jack danelles ( or however you spell it) on the porch?

wow really bad girl style.

Heya, Emmett.. yep thats a bottle of Jack and a broken down trailer.. wooden pallets for a porch. Last week it was a greek temple floating in the middle of a lake surrounded by water lilies and cattails.. who knows what its going to be next month :matte-motes-silly:

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Holy crap that thing is uglier than some of the trash you might see at Lollygagger lane! THAT is a trashy area, looks like the backwoods of Kentucky.

If you are wanting to model that avatar, there really is an SL place called lollygagger lane.

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Holy crap that thing is uglier than some of the trash you might see at Lollygagger lane! THAT is a trashy area, looks like the backwoods of Kentucky.

If you are wanting to model that avatar, there really is an SL place called lollygagger lane.

she pulls off the look better in kentucky hun.

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

smile you sonofa.png

My Idea of fishin'. Sorry citizens of Amity. Chief Brody was tied up at home. Some drama about an oceanographer.

And, you know, the thing about a Bloodlines vamp.. he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

lol great use of the quote from Quint
:)

ya know, I have never been a vampire or even owned vampire teeth. Eyes are brown and the expression is a sneer from my AO

..or were you talking about the fish? lol

nah just my way of fitting the quote to SL in general, some of them vamps to swarm on you like sharks don't they

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.