Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Saraya Starr

Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)

Recommended Posts


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

Ok, posting my original bad girl look, years back in SL I attempted roleplay..
;)
  RP'd her as a drow , had a bit of fun with her for a time.

now this one honestly caught my attentions but all the others are kinda gorey i wouldnt mess with you all. but this one is kinda hottttt.
;)

A drow is a dark elf? It is an arousing look. The style of dress reminds me of Gorean slave girls.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madelaine McMasters wrote

Within SL, killing and amusement are not mutually exclusive... 

True Maddy, but typical RP limits are no death or permanent mutilation or dismemberment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Marianne Little wrote:

I don't know who to trust

Was left for dead before

I don't belive in you

Or anything no more

How sad. You can lose money, friends, even your house, but if you lose faith, you've lost everything. Nice photos, they look almost real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

Ok, posting my original bad girl look, years back in SL I attempted roleplay..
;)
  RP'd her as a drow , had a bit of fun with her for a time.

now this one honestly caught my attentions but all the others are kinda gorey i wouldnt mess with you all. but this one is kinda hottttt.
;)

A drow is a dark elf? It is an arousing look. The style of dress reminds me of Gorean slave girls.

 

 

Yes, a drow is a dark elf :)  Well not sure an outfit called Deadly Desire would be considered anything a Gorean slave girl would wear ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:

Ok here goes.  A story:

On my motorcycle hunting for the man

lunapic_133113818981432_7.jpg

Found him!

lunapic_133113818981432_5.png

Got him!

Snapshot_069.png


My my Raven aren't you the bad one ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Jesica Dragovar wrote:

here's some bad girl shots I did

 

trailer trash edition

Snapshot_965.png

(relax I never smoked during my pregnancy, just did that one shot as a joke)

 

Street walker edition

Snapshot_943.png

gangsta edition

 

Snapshot_470.png

Bloodlines edition

Snapshot_013 (3).png


Certainly got some bad girl looks going on there Jesica ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

BUSTED...I am a bad girl :heart:

Solicitation_001.png

 

Solicitation_004.png

 

Solicitation_012.png

 

Solicitation_025.png


Tsk Tsk Kylie, I see you have been a naughty girl :smileyvery-happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Alaeric wrote:

It just hit me...the Dead Guy (me) has the word Mortality across the front of his jacket.  Ironic?

LOL, ironic indeed!!

Welcome...:matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Alaeric wrote:

It just hit me...the Dead Guy (me) has the word Mortality across the front of his jacket.  Ironic?

Lol, very Ironic, and welcome to the forum Alaeric :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madelaine McMasters wrote:


Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Waiting on YOUR bad girl pic, Maddy...  Well? (no fair saying 'I wear it every day' either.)


It's already
.

I miss the best stuff.  The Flying Cougar is definitely a dangerous badgirl.  I had to find inspiration for my badgirl since I am such a sweet and innocent thing.  I went with Bladerunner inspiration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

You have a dangerous girl friend. She's not supposed to kill you. After she captures you, she's supposed to take you and use you for her amusement.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't kill boyfriends. I only kill my friends....:catwink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

You have a dangerous girl friend. She's not supposed to kill you. After she captures you, she's supposed to take you and use you for her amusement.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't kill boyfriends. I only kill my friends....:catwink:

So that's what happens when you're refused sex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:


Randall Ahren wrote:

You have a dangerous girl friend. She's not supposed to kill you. After she captures you, she's supposed to take you and use you for her amusement.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't kill boyfriends. I only kill my friends....:catwink:

So that's what happens when you're refused sex?

I've never been refused....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kylie, you were really bad. I just realized from your booking photo, you're almost six feet tall. Must be the heels.

@Raven, never been refused? How is that possible? Everyone is someone's reject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

Kylie, you were really bad. I just realized from your booking photo, you're almost six feet tall. Must be the heels.

@Raven, never been refused? How is that possible? Everyone is someone's reject.

How tall are you? Do you like the shortys or tall ones?

Because I'm a good girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My height depends on the shape that I'm using. My favorite shapes puts me a little on the short side for men in SL. I have some taller shapes, but they make my ass look fat. Tall women are okay, if they're about my height.

Yes, you do seem to be good, with a mischievous smile and sparkling eyes. The kind of eyes that a man would hate to look into and see an ounce of pain.

@Bree, yes but is she wearing underwear because something about her must make her bad. :matte-motes-evil:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, that outfit. Is that supposed to be a giant dandelion behind you or have you been shrunk?

@Val, what are you going to do with him?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...