Bad Girls of SL..come on ladies, I know you're out there ;)

Saraya Starr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ajja Martian wrote:

Randall ce n'est ni faire play ni tres galant ce que vous ecrivez,

Valerie merite mieux que cela et croyer moi elle n'est pas bete du tout

Randall
is neither
play
nor
very
gallant
to
what you
write

Valerie
deserves
better than that and
croyer
me she
is not
stupid
at all

Couldn't resist finishing your translation:

Randall, that is neither fair nor very gallant what you wrote.

Valerie deserves better and I think she is not stupid at all.

(I think.)

(You almost had it though. Much better than I could do in reverse.)

I'm a bad girl because I can't resist being a stickler. My bad girl would have a pinstripe dress suit and a ruler. LOL

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

You have a dangerous girl friend. She's not supposed to kill you. After she captures you, she's supposed to take you and use you for her amusement.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't kill boyfriends. I only kill my friends....:catwink:

So that's what happens when you're refused sex?

I've never been refused....

with them pictures who could refuse.

Thank you.

There was something else I wanted to say about your rl photo, but didn't have the words yesterday. I have them now. They came while I was sleeping. You have one front tooth slightly askew, just enough to give you some character, so that if your true love were to kiss you and run his tonque over your teeth, he would know he had the right person.

I don't know what to say to that except thank you and in your sleep?

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

I don't know what to say to that except thank you and in your sleep?

I was hoping you would offer to kiss me. :matte-motes-evil:

Not truly sleeping, in the transition zone between sleep and wakefulness.

I have a boyfriend so I can't offer that. Sorry no teeth licking. :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Randall Ahren wrote:

She's very flexible. She better be careful or she could accidentally poke her eye out with those high heels.  I suppose that's what the dark glasses are for, a safety shield.

@Coby, yes that is a stunning behind.

You need to look closer Randall, it is a black lace mask ;)

Oh, I see. The other thing I noticed upon closer observation is that you are holding a cigarette. Perhaps the lace mask is to protect your eyes from the lit cigarette. In the second photo it appears that you are in danger of setting your hair on fire. :smileywink:

@Raven, you will find that you can have a bf and still kiss another man who is not your bf. Just think of it as forbidden love.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Oh, I see. The other thing I noticed upon closer observation is that you are holding a cigarette. Perhaps the lace mask is to protect your eyes from the lit cigarette. In the second photo it appears that you are in danger of setting your hair on fire. :smileywink:

@Raven, you will find that you can have a bf and still kiss another man who is not your bf. Just think of it as forbidden love.

Not me. I'm loyal.

Raven1 Short wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Not me. I'm loyal.

Good girl Raven :) 

Not exactly the first time someone's brought up the hypo-thing.

Li's profile explains the syringes (under Picks in the "Zalex" section); as a prop for her RP, they're necessary.  It took a little playing-around at first, but (just like the "Kajira Slayer" dagger on her right arm), after a little experimentation I finally got both on her upper arms in a place and orientation wheras they wouldn't stab her.

G'day! 

Snapshot_051 (2).png

I said have a slice of pizza! The bullets are mine. I eat lead for breakfast honey!!!

"I've earned my Keith Richards merit badge." David Lee Roth 

panama 2.jpg

Question is, does the gun pop out a flag that unfurls or does it rip you a new one? We are also both card carrying members of the great unwashed. Heres to the toastmaster general of the immoral majority. My other boyfriend is Chuck Norris...what can I say.

"I've earned my Keith Richards Merit badge." David Lee Roth 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.