Nicely made and cheap full furry avatars?

HeavensDew

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm on another avatar quest, this time for a furry. I can spend between 0$L to 200$L, but I want something that's great quality, that moves and flows properly with nice lines and shape. A full avatar as well, all the body parts and skins you need. Can be IW or market if you've seen one there that I may have over looked. The species doesn't really matter, I love all animals, but I would prefer something that's a bit more ralistic (As in no chartoonish characters).

Is there anyone that can help me out?

Sadly with furries you really will get what you pay for.

You're asking for the quality you'll see in the reviews here:

http://www.slarf.org/

But those range from 800-1200L most of the time, the typical price for a full furry avatar. Which is BTW, still less than $5 US...

You do yourself a major disservice not upping your budget by about $2.50US...

There is nothing in Grendels store full of cheap crap that can compare to the Uchi Felis. Or to the boxed black cat freebie you find all over the place for that matter.

There are several choices for you OP, other than the 2 I mention, look on the marketplace, search and filter for furry avatar and in the dropdown sort low to high, there are several free boxes with full avatars in them, and you'll find things like Wingless Emoto's full set of avatars, which are high quality and should get you going with many different species. Just go through as much of the freebie/dollarbie stuff you can stand to (yeah, you'll find a lot of dreck, but some gems like I pointed out), you'll find stuff that is worth your time.

• 4 months later...

Theres Rawr you has three avatars out now.. Snowmew,Foxies and the new tiger... I use the kinzart Husky :D.. but as for cheap but nicely made and still be in budget is either Luskwood Creations dsd or Curious but if oyu want something a bit more expenisve try Kinzart Kreatures :D

I found this place one day with nice looking furries http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caisteal/173/175/3002  Blue Galaxy Store, but the price of avis is 1000L, so it's not the cheapest though not too expensive either. There is texture packs and/or different mod packs for sell too. I don't know about those much anyway, but at least they look nice. :)

I thought i have to buy one when have lindens enough for that, but idk when, still haven't bought my rideable dragon. :matte-motes-asleep:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.